• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Disagree. Ice-cream is literal Perfection made by God himself :p

Big Corpo controls all (indirectly by influencing consumer choices and benefitting off human psychology)

Days
    Maybe or maybe not ?

Because there are lots of choices that people are often left puzzled. Mostly it turns out to two or three companies which people usually look at first. But it might not be necessary that everyone will look into the product of those companies only. One can find people who will say that Windows is better due to ease of usage; some will Mac has quality and high aesthetics and there are many who use either BSD or Linux but are not recognized much.

But then, if we look into majority of population, people will trust the reputed brands first, and are religious into buying the products from them.

In our case, everything at home is of Samsung; be it TV, refrigerator, Microwave, Washing Machine, Smartphones, etc.

Playing in mud is very much fun.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Disagree. I prefer hot more to cold. I will just keep freezing if I live in a place lower than 0 degree.

Fireworks is just a waste of money or public funding.

Years
    Depends on what use you want it for I guess... you can cross long distances on both, but motorcycles will get you there faster and less tired =P
    I only have a bicycle so I'm siding with team green bicycle =P

You should try to support local stores if you can instead of buying online elsewhere.

Days
    Agree- unfortunately, the things you want to get are often not local, or at the very least, not available in stores. *Throws a rotten tomato at Amazon*

People walking around in parks and other places out in nature should be experiencing the sounds of nature, and not be on their phones or listening to music.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Like in a "We live in a simulation" way or a "Florida Man" way? Either way, agree, there's definitely some things that happen that feel like they can only be explained through something like that.

There's always an interesting science behind anything.

Back