• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ain't no Mountain High Enough

Years
  • Ever region in the Pokemon world always seems to have a pretty epic mountain, so what's your favourite?

Mine's probably Mt Silver, I've had so many nostalgic adventures in this place and the first time I discovered Red and battled him at its peak was amazing.

Years
  • Mount Silver is probably on of the most iconic, but I really enjoyed catching Clefairy and my first Zubat at Mt. Moon in Pokémon Blue version. Mt. Moon was the first mountain I went through, so I think I'll say Mt. Moon is my favorite.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Mount Coronet, it has plenty of snow and also has a great soundtrack when you are climbing up towards Spear Pillar.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Mt. Coronet is probably the most memorable to me. Although it can be a pain to scale, it does make Sinnoh extremely accessible so that you can travel to and from the main cities with ease.

Years
  • Yeah I can definitely see the argument for Mt Moon, I think that mountain has stuck in the mind of many Pokemon players. There was something special about finally getting through it and walking through the grassy plains that led to Cerulean City, I'll always remember that too.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I actually really liked Stark Mountain. I always love the areas in DPPt where you get a partner trainer, makes it so amazing for grinding. The interior of the mountain isn't much as far as cool area design goes, but I loved the Routes leading up to it. Those were some of my favorite areas in Sinnoh. Also, Heatran is very cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mt. Pyre because I'm morbid and like graves. idk I just like the atmosphere. Kinda creepy, but not overbearing. It's a good balance.

Years
  • Mt. Pyre because I'm morbid and like graves. idk I just like the atmosphere. Kinda creepy, but not overbearing. It's a good balance.

Yeah Mt. Pyre certainly creates an amazing atmosphere, it's quite different to every other Mountain in the Pokemon world which is a nice touch and made it really memorable.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Mt. Silver, Pyre and Coronet all stand out to me! Silver has the final frontier for us as trainers in facing off against the OG who inspired kids everywhere to start collecting these pocket monsters! Pyre is so eerie and gives the spookiest sense to me out of everywhere (apart for maybe Pokémon Tower) and it always seemed to me like there was more to do there even though there wasn't. Coronet though probably has to take the cake as my favourite! Gen 4 is my fav and with it being such a core point of the region where a lot of stuff foes down it just makes it very memorable. Sure it might not be the funnest cavern to go through but the snowy areas near the peak and the amazing feeling of eventually making it to Spear Pillar is immense!

Back