• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    N's just a member of Team Plazma, i've been playing through B/W hes isn't exactly as special as everyone thought he was! (Although im only aroung the 5th gym so we'll see...)

N, Belle, Iris and Black in a foursome!? :O (I have such a sick mind :( )

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    N, Belle, Iris and Black in a foursome!? :O (I have such a sick mind :( )
    I think you've just been initiated into the proper ranks of the shipping community. ^_~

I kind of wish N help onto the Choroneko. N/Leperasudu FTW.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    If N ever appears in the anime and is the same character I'm so shipping him with Ash :classic: Than again I ship White with Ash too and she's not even in the anime :shocked:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • AdvancedK47 said:
    In other news, if you remember that picture I technosketched over of Dawn about to eat up Ash...

lol that reminded me of ZombieDawn...oh the good ol' days...om nom nom

N looks like a trucker. You heard it here first, folks.

Jorah said:
    I think I need a patch for actually gaining EXP though...o.O And it's sorta makes it a little boring when I can't understand Japanese :( Got to the first Team Plasma part and really wished I knew what they were saying D: I also wish I knew what sort of personality N has XD

I told you before, and I'll tell you again: Why play a game in a language you can't read? And no, impatience isn't a good answer. N knows it's not a good answer. See, he's wagging his finger at you and going "tsk tsk".

They both have the feminine manliness about them which makes them seem too manly to be paired with girls. And then there's his gold rubex cube which reminds me of Yugioh.

Oooh, I'd like to see some feminine N. Rubik's cube =/= inverted pyramid. >< No not even close. And there's no trapped soul in that thing either (which kinda sucks).

Tachibana Azumi said:
    I guess it's because people think of him to be Bakura? I saw a lot of jokes relating to that.

Oh wow, count me in that fan group. Yes, right away I thought of N as Ryou. :P

Mew~ said:
    N's just a member of Team Plazma, i've been playing through B/W hes isn't exactly as special as everyone thought he was! (Although im only aroung the 5th gym so we'll see...)

Shouldn't this stuff be in spoiler tags?
    Spoiler:

I'd like some WhitexBelle. That's hot already. Can't really ship Black or Cheren with anyone yet though. But NxWhite does look interesting (like that Ferris Wheel scene).

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Ohoho, I've seen the second one before - and I faved it. God I'm such a fangirl o3o

I told you before, and I'll tell you again: Why play a game in a language you can't read? And no, impatience isn't a good answer. N knows it's not a good answer. See, he's wagging his finger at you and going "tsk tsk".

Oooh, I'd like to see some feminine N.

Oh wow, count me in that fan group. Yes, right away I thought of N as Ryou. :P

Spoiler:

But NxWhite does look interesting (like that Ferris Wheel scene).

Er... I understand Japanese.

There is one in Pixiv. o3o Stumbled across it

Spoiler:

Haha, the ferris wheel scene.
    I liked that part, but when you're playing as a boy... -shudder shudder-

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I hope that means N will appear, I like him with Ash bahaha. Now onto Negaishipping, there scenes were so adorable, I love them together so much already.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    And here's the thread where I exclaim how Negaishippy the episode was. A trainer randomly stumbles upon a purple bush. He tries to catch the bush thinking its a Pokemon. The bush reacts and it turns out the bush is a jungle girl. Doesn't that sound like the beginning of a random love story?

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Oh great, I decided to visit Pokecommunity and I get spoiled about the whole dang game! :(
    Is there anyone here who ships N/White or N/Black or N/Cheren or even N/White/Cheren OR N/Black/Cheren?

Ehehe, asking this question because I am totally in love with B/W. Currently going to the seventh gym, and I'm loving every part of it.

ESPECIALLY NNNNNNN HNGHHHH <3333 -fangirl if you can't obviously tell-
    That's one too many N's.
    (Speaking for which, have your seen those little Nlets in the game?)
    But personally, I don't see what's so good about N. I mean, why not go fangirl over previous gen's guys?
    Agh, don't sugarcoat your bloody criticism! >__>

I'm just like that. I based my shippingness based on their trailer interactions, I based my Iris fanboyisity based on just the BETA art, but that's another story~. I am actually in favor of all shippings except Pokeshipping. If I had gotten around to the internet a tad earlier, I might have had Pokeshipping in mind as well, but because ALL 10 year olds on the internet need to fight about something, I chose to side Advanceshipping in the Poke-Advance bloodshed many years ago. Because of my childish reasoning that the girl being older than the guy doesn't seem cool. Ironically and hypocritically, my first girlfriend surpassed me by 7 months....

Then I just grew up that way. MultiAshShipper - Pokeshipping = AK47. My life's been a bundle of contradictions... and madness.

Eventually I'll feel Advanceshipping will join Pokeshipping in the Dinosaur Club, so don't fret~

I thought you were Anti-MultiShippings? Meh, seeing how PearlShipping is dead, AbilityShipping here I come!
    Iris? My god, I need to catch up on the Times.
    Is their a Crack Pairings Thread yet?
    OH DEAR LORD, GET IN THE CAR!
    ...anyways, I don't think that'll have any chance. There's enough of that on this thread :).
    Goshdarnit Black and White needs to be out (in English) nowwwwwwwwww!!! I wanna ship some people I actually know something about :'( but N seems cool from the fanart ;)
    I hear there's a patch for the (J) ROMs. Looks like its having good progress.
    I liked that part, but when you're playing as a boy... -shudder shudder-[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Ah, the blossoming of a yaoi shipping.... It sickens me.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Tachibana Azumi said:
    Spoiler:

Er... I understand Japanese.

That was directed to Jorah.

Spoiler:

Haha, the ferris wheel scene.
    I liked that part, but when you're playing as a boy... -shudder shudder-

I see.

missingnoresearcher said:
    But personally, I don't see what's so good about N. I mean, why not go fangirl over previous gen's guys?

Maybe because N's one of those guys who's not your typical villain or typical friend?

A new music album came out two days ago. There's some songs in there that I relate to N, just because I think he's the "new guy" to hype over (like how Dawn was for Gen. IV).

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Now I'm interested about what the ferris wheel scene is...

N looks like a trucker. You heard it here first, folks.

But I thought truckers were big, fat, middle aged men? o.O At least...lorry drivers here are like that. American ones must be cool D:

Ruby's gone mad :(

Oh wow, I've been spelling Rubik's cube wrong for years...

YES, it should, I didn't want to read it :(

Look at the other guys. Now look at N. Bishie manliness XD

XD

Spoiler:

In every single game there are unused themes "hidden" on the games that you can only get by...I dunno how, but "hacking" into the game files itself. They must make them knowing they're supposed to be like that because there's no reason for them to be made otherwise

Two unused themes in BW - Kanto Champion Battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGobtxqn12E
    TR Takeover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yGFTBtAaZo

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • But I thought truckers were big, fat, middle aged men? o.O At least...lorry drivers here are like that. American ones must be cool D:

It's the hat he's wearing that makes him look like a trucker.

In every single game there are unused themes "hidden" on the games that you can only get by...I dunno how, but "hacking" into the game files itself. They must make them knowing they're supposed to be like that because there's no reason for them to be made otherwise

Oh so it's like one of those beta things.

Putting new episodes discussion in spoilers to those who haven't seen it yet:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Dawn didn't have a big shipping story, and neither will Iris.

Misty, at least pre-Johto, and May are probably the only two girls that had a real shipping subplot in the show.

Ash/Dawn had a nice friendship, but that's what was emphasized, their friendship, nothing more.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Oh great, I decided to visit Pokecommunity and I get spoiled about the whole dang game! :(

That's one too many N's.
    (Speaking for which, have your seen those little Nlets in the game?)

Haha, you get spoiled everywhere, dear sir.

That's necessary because I'm a fangirl. And fangirls are meant to do so.
    (...N what?)

What Ruby basically said. And Jorah too.

Now I'm interested about what the ferris wheel scene is...

Look at the other guys. Now look at N. Bishie manliness XD

It's basically about N dragging you up a ferris wheel. What he talks about in there is... I need to find a video and translate that part later.

-nods in agreement-

It's the hat he's wearing that makes him look like a trucker.

Spoiler:

Oh, yeah. That could be it.
    But I still don't see why of ALL people in hats (in the PKMN world) you (AK47) choose to pick (on) N's hat...

Spoiler:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Spoiler:

Yeah, Kotone has a pretty crazy hat, and White in my avatar's hat looks too big. N's hat goes with his outfit. Hats are a sign of a main character.

I need to find a video and translate that part later.

Indeed you do.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    For those three gym leader dudes? I thought they were brothers!

Uh oh... *Imagines most WRONG thing ever*
    Incest: never stopped anyone yet.

That, and I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere they're related. We had a couple of tidbits come from the game concerning character relationships, such as:
    Spoiler:
    No mention of a blood relation (so far).

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back