• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I have nine shows I'm watching too. Although I don't watch them all in a day.

Latest addition is Kyou Kara Maoh. Saw bits of it once. Good series.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

I love it so much!

wait I forgot Gingitsune, watching that with my best friend too while waiting for Magi eps

Last edited:

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Kill la Kill and Hunter x Hunter. Speaking of Kill la Kill, I need to go watch the new episode.

derozio

Years
  • Apart from my regular ones, currently watching Bakemonogatari. 4 Episodes seen.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Kill la Kill and Hunter x Hunter. Speaking of Kill la Kill, I need to go watch the new episode.
    You better do that =D 'cause... sh*t just got seriously real =D

Apart from my regular ones, currently watching Bakemonogatari. 4 Episodes seen.
    Since you say Bakemono, I presume you mean 1st season?

Nagi no Asukara
    Tokyo Ravens
    Log Horizon
    Kill la Kill
    Golden Time
    Strike the Blood

Tonari no Seki-kun
    Mahou Sensou
    Nisekoi
    Onee-chan ga Kita
    Sekai Seifuku: Zvezda Plot

D-Frag
    Chuu2Koi 2
    Witch Craft Works
    Sakura Trick

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
    Noragami
    Ok, 17... I'm slowly fulfilling my quota.

derozio

Years
  • Ah, yes. Bakemonogatari first season. :p Second season is something I'm looking forward to after watching this, nise and neko.

myuchuruchuru

Super High School Level Whoa
    Years
  • Anyone tried?

Kyousougiga
    Kill la Kill
    Nagi no Asukara
    Aikatsu!
    Youkai Watch
    Noragami
    and tons of other things

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Currently Watching
    Kill la Kill
    Noragami
    Space Dandy
    Log Horizon
    Shigofumi
    Steins;Gate

List in the order of most anticipated to least anticipated. I'm up-to-date with the first three and taking my time with the latter three.

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    Been watching Kill la Kill, Bakuman season one, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Kuroko no Basuke, Strike the Blood, Log Horizon, Sakura Trick, Nourin, Free!, Outbreak Company, Super Sonico and a few others.

All of them are great, but I'm being pretty slow at watching them right now. Hopefully I can get a few finished off. :)

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Tryyyyyying to finish Angel Beats (finally~). I kind of stopped watching anime during my yearly exams last year, then..well, forgot.

Also watching Sakura Trick (with the person above :P). Plans on Another and Arakawa.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've started watching Tiger & Bunny recently, and so far, I'm loving; it's amazing. Finished watching just three episodes, though; still have a long way to go.

Years
  • Just picked up Blue Exorcist since it debuted two weeks ago on Toonami. Working through the following at Toonami's pace: Soul Eater, Naruto, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, and Space Dandy. Also watching the XY dub and piecemealing my way through the Akira movie.

derozio

Years
  • Gonna watch Soul Eater ep 2 today. And if my luck helps and I get my android phone back Id probably watch some other series as well.

Back