• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Gunna go watch Courtesan of a nation arc again in Gintama today. Oh, and latest OP and Log Horizon.

Saw KlK and Noragami latest eps a few days ago. Both were good. Former was great esp.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Currently Watching
    Kill la Kill
    Noragami
    Space Dandy
    Log Horizon
    Shigofumi
    Steins;Gate

List in the order of most anticipated to least anticipated. I'm up-to-date with the first three and taking my time with the latter three.
    Finished the first two during their season finales, and placed the rest on hold to put Gintama in full throttle. >:)

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
    Years
  • Currently watching Kill la Kill after a classmate recommended it to me. Pretty good, pretty strange; just what I was looking for. (:

Also need to finish up Attack on Titan soon.

derozio

Years
  • Finished Noragami, Kill la Kill and Log Horizon. Good series. Started watching Soul Eater. Have seen 30/51 episodes so far. Enjoyable as hell. :D And then I wached two episodes of Watamote yesterday which gave me a headache but I still loved it!

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Finished Accel World the other day, so I've picked up Nobunagun, now that it's finished airing. Watched a couple of episodes and, right now, it feels kinda like Vividred Operation without the fanservice and with famous historical figures instead. The OP is interesting and the art style is quite nice, so I think I'll keep going with it for now. Might pick up Kill la Kill or ZX Ignition afterwards, depending on my mood.

derozio

Years
  • On Watamote episode 5 now. There's something wrong with this show. First two episodes gave me a headache. Next two, my stomach started aching. XD I'm really enjoying the ride, though. I feel bad for Kuroki. She's actually a really cute girl, imo.

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
    Years
  • On Watamote episode 5 now. There's something wrong with this show. First two episodes gave me a headache. Next two, my stomach started aching. XD I'm really enjoying the ride, though. I feel bad for Kuroki. She's actually a really cute girl, imo.

Oh I've heard of Watamote, I've really been wanting to watch, but the time eludes me~
    As for what I'm watching, I'm only watching Kyoukai no Kanata, which is rare that I'm only watching one OwO

I'm only on episode 7, but It is absolutely fabulous

'Bespectacled Beauties'

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Kyoukai no Kanata is probably my favourite anime of 2013.
    I don't understand why so many people seem to hate it. :S

Currently watching Nagi no Asukara.
    I'm only on episode 9, but I've probably cried more in this anime, than all others I've watched this season combined. The feels are too strong!

Years
  • Just started watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and Tatsuya turned out as more of a hunk than I anticipated (; Definitely gonna keep watching this one because of him XD

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I just finished D-Frag. What I'm watching/going to watch now are mostly Spring Anime:
    Akuma no Riddle
    Brynhildr in the Darkness
    Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
    No Game No Life

I'll eventually get around to finishing Kill la kill. And maybe watch Madoka Magica and Other stuff like that...eventually..

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Still re-watching Bleach.
    I want to start watching Hamtaro, Tokyo mew mew (favorite shows....)
    Maybe start Death note or Fairy tale.

One thing for sure, when SAO2 comes out im so gonna watch it.

derozio

Years
  • Watamote is good. Depressing as the MC is always in crappy situations, doe. ;;

On episode 5 of Watamote. Finished Ergo Proxy episode 2 yesterday. Watched Mahouka a few days ago.

Currently watching/gonna watch -
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei
    Mushishi (will start tomorrow)
    Watamote
    Ergo Proxy

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Stardust Crusaders is the only thing I'm watching this season. I am BEYOND stoked for it. Battle Tendency was freaking amazing and I'm hyped out of my mind for this.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now it's the platinum collection of Neon Genesis Evangelion that I bought while seeing a friend of mine a few weeks back. Basically, SCORE.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Picked up Mahou Shoujo Taisen...if the first episode is anything to go by, it's short but sweet. The animation for the girls is quite good at least. I know nothing of Japan's prefectures, so the whole point is lost on me, but...eh. Magical girls. Four minutes. Why not?

Also saw the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V...not sure if it's going to be good enough to get me back into the show...which I've ignored entirely since the first season of 5Ds finished. Lots of new cards, new rules, even new terminology...not sure if I can be bothered. But the OP was catchy, and I DID recognize the Battleguards, so...maybe.

Back