• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Announcement] AdvanceMap 1.9, Translators wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    there is no need for auto pallet..just learn to palette editing urself..its very easy..
    besides, is he was gonna do that now, then amap 1.9 wouldn't be released for alont time :o

but i have tryed to learn thats why some people need auto pallet

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • but i have tryed to learn thats why some people need auto pallet

Get over yourself.
    I don't want to sound offensive, but if you want other people to do things for you, there your going to get no where. Learn it, it's the most simple thing i've seen. Plus, how would he imput a tool into a program that needs the whole window? And just inserting a tileset with a different palette would be a whole new story, you'd have to recolour everything to make it all the same.

Derlo

Tired....
    Years
  • The new version was very good..But the language PORTUGUESE of BRAZIL no this working... and some codes of the behaviour types in FireRed still don't work. Example the 03 (animation of the high gram, that I verified that the rom has the animation) but the command doesn't activate.

Even with those small problems the version 1.9 this wonderful one!!

Thank you very much for that!

good-bye!
    (I am Brazilian and I wrote that with a translator's help. XD)

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • Yeah.. The new AM is very nice, the WorldMap Editor is sweet!
    But, the Dutch language file isn't very good.. I'll try to 'update' the INI-files soon.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hello everyone

@all: if you want you can translate AdvanceMap to your language as you please.
    if you want i will include your translated file in the next language pack, ask me first though, perhaps another person is also working on the same language.

Erm.. LU-HO is a native German if I'm correct.. So the first language AM is 'produced' (can't find better word XD) in, is German..
    Yes, the second lanuage probably is English.. MEH

Anyway, I think LU-HO just wants to wait till he thinks he has enough supported languages.
    Besides, do we know, for 100%, that AM is 100% completed.. :-\ I don't think so, until LU-HO states it is, for me it's still under 'development'.
    (BugFixes maybe..)

[D-Trogh]
    Yes I'm native SWISS German.
    And yes the second one was english, so i can geht the file to the translators, mostly only can english, not german.
    and yes i wait for more languages...

a tool is "never" finished there are always things that could be add in an usable and logical way.

I knew he was German and that's something that had me confused greatly. Would have thought he might have requested an english translator, then realized he must know english himself then.

I agree, it is better to wait till all the bugs are worked out. And no I'm not in a hurry to get it, it just was somthing that sparked my curiosity atm.

also realized i hit 100 posts w/ the last one mking this 101st one :P

I can speak english, but a translater can it better (see translations information under About^^)

I have a question... Are you gone make Tile Editing in A-Map easier? Because it's really glitchy, even when the tile is right...
    I dont unterstand what you mean with "make it easier", it is very simple to edit with...
    pleas read the "readme english.txt" of the new Version, there are now the Hot Keys for working in AdvanceMap (they work since AM ver 1.50, or earlier.... but no one have read the releas node...)

The new version was very good..But the language PORTUGUESE of BRAZIL no this working... and some codes of the behaviour types in FireRed still don't work. Example the 03 (animation of the high gram, that I verified that the rom has the animation) but the command doesn't activate.

Even with those small problems the version 1.9 this wonderful one!!

Thank you very much for that!

good-bye!
    (I am Brazilian and I wrote that with a translator's help. XD)
    Thx für the information, i will fix this in the next languagepack.
    For Firered only part of the behaviour is tested, and the one from RSE is copied.

Yeah.. The new AM is very nice, the WorldMap Editor is sweet!
    But, the Dutch language file isn't very good.. I'll try to 'update' the INI-files soon.
    The dutch translator haven't yet send the finished translation file...

PS: if you havn't see it yet, AdvanceMap 1.90 is released: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3350849

greetz LU-HO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Great util! There are some spelling mistakes in Polish translation but that's nothing ^^

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Please don't revive month old threads please. Its against the rules. Make sure you read them! =D

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back