• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • -Make an Eeveelution Worship Center forum area
    -Enforce cat ear avatars
    -A Request chocolate thread that sends me chocolate to my PC inbox 🤤
    -Plug 487 everywhere
    -Create a ReCooler bot that floods the forums with VPP's
    -Free Glaceon Cosplay outfit's for everyone!

More seriously now lol 😅
    idk, does something need to be changed? 🤔
    I don't think there's anything structural in need of changing, but that might just be me, idk.
    (I do find it annoying that emojis turn into Question mark blocks in VM's, but that's like minor lol)

Who's you favorite super hero?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't know.
    I've always prefered DC superheroes to Marvel superheroes. I'd say Superman, because I LOVED the first Man of Steel. I think it's the movie I've watched the most, because after the first boring hour of origin story (I hate origin stories), it becomes Dragon Ball Z with a wonderful soundtrack.

What cartoon do you liked the most as a child?

-Make an Eeveelution Worship Center forum area
    -Enforce cat ear avatars
    -A Request chocolate thread that sends me chocolate to my PC inbox 🤤
    -Plug 487 everywhere
    -Create a ReCooler bot that floods the forums with VPP's
    -Free Glaceon Cosplay outfit's for everyone!
    Oh boy, if ReKoil becomes the C.E.O. of PokéCommunity Corp., he will rename it GlaceonCommunity...

More seriously now lol 😅
    idk, does something need to be changed? 🤔
    The slogan? :D

Years
    • Seen today
    Spongebob. I'm constantly making random references. The show is older than me, so I missed some of the "golden age". I need to go back and watch them now.

What's your favorite normal type pokemon?

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Bewear, it's pre-evolution is just so cute and Bewear just hits like a truck.

Have you ever finished a Light Novel?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Reading or writing? I've read a couple .Hack light novels when they were still a thing. That's been ages ago, though. Never wrote one myself.

Do you watch history documentaries?

Years
  • Not that I recall. Might've been forced to watch one or two in high school for history class, but idk anymore.
    If I watch a documentary at all it's usually a nature documentary.

How would you name your Autobiography if one were to be made/written?

Years
    • Seen today
    "Watch as this moron tries to reach 1,000 ELO in online chess for a year and a half and fails".

What do you think of spiders?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Not much. I am from Europe so spiders are not very dangerous (I heard there were a few dangerous spiders in Spain / Italy / South of France though).
    When I see one in my apartment, I usually ignore it, or throw it outside.

Are you hyped for anything this year? (videogame, movie, music, anything else?)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Not ever since I was let down by L:A a little. The game is not bad, but it does some things that I don't like about modern video games in general. As a result I don't really expect much from other games that come out later this year.
    And I'm not particularly excited for movies or music, either. I'm not into the super hero craze and video game music is basically most of the stuff I hear nowadays.

But to be fair: I don't really get hyped about anything, anyway. That's probably the cynic in me. ^^"

Do you still play with childrens toys occasionally? Like LEGO or puppets or such?

Years
  • I build Lego sets that are more aimed at adults, such as the Architecture series. Once I have them finished they just stand around to look pretty though xD
    So aside of building them I don't actually play with them.
    Don't have any puppets, but I got a bunch of figures and plushes from various franchises.
    Welcome to the house of ReKoil, Child at heart =3

Do you know a question I could ask? 😇

Have you ever baked a bread? (from scratch)
    (I had to make a sourdough bread from scratch in high-school.... it was actually.... edible... xD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    I think it may have been Last Shift. It's a good one, very well-done.

Have you ever published anything?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Resources for Pokémon Essentials (check out my signature ^^), two mods for Skyrim, two dozens articles (videogame critics) when I was a student, a few articles to a certain blog.
    My job consists in publishing research articles too ^^

How many pets have you had in your life so far?

Not ever since I was let down by L:A a little. The game is not bad, but it does some things that I don't like about modern video games in general. As a result I don't really expect much from other games that come out later this year.
    And I'm not particularly excited for movies or music, either. I'm not into the super hero craze and video game music is basically most of the stuff I hear nowadays.

But to be fair: I don't really get hyped about anything, anyway. That's probably the cynic in me. ^^"
    I think I have never been hyped for anything XD I'm a better cynical :D

Years
    • Seen today
    Many loved and many lost. Counting would be difficult because we always have had several. Cats, dogs rabbits, hamsters, at one point even birds.

What was the last shiny pokemon you found?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't know. School has always been mostly negative for me. Any positive moments were few and far between. I actually can't come up with an answer. <_<

Have you ever been to a movie set?

Years
  • Nope
    Idk where I'd even go for that in my country xD

Have you ever seen yourself in a clip on youtube or on tv (or some other platform that has videos) you had no idea you were in?

(a colleague of mine showed me a clip once where some women was talking about something (I already no longer remember what it was about xD), and then after like 10 seconds of talking I come cruising through across the screen on my bike and am gone again in a couple seconds xD)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Not that I know of.
    When I see someone filming I generally turn my head.

Do your weeks look alike?

Not one, haha! I quit playing Pokémon games like 3-4 years ago, and before that I never found one!
    I feel you bro 😔

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Do your weeks look alike?
    Very much so. When the majority of your week is related to work and everything else just getting back home and sleeping there's not much else one can do; especially without friends and such. There are still some things I do that may be considered "fun". But it's not the same when you're always doing it all by yourself. ._.

Have you ever considered becoming a creator on Youtube as your main job?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back