• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've had a period in my life when I drank black tea (still drink green tea occasionally). That's pretty much the only one with caffein in it. I'm not really into herbal tea and like the fruity ones a lot more. That being said: if I drink tea it's mostly during the weekends. Otherwise it's mostly just tap water.

Do you need coffee in the morning in order to get going?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nope, and I don't like coffee outside of pastry/ice-cream.
    Generally I wake up before my alarm so I'm almost perfectly functional when I go out of the bed :)

How many meals do you eat in a day?

Years
    Let's see:
    -Chocolate to wake up with.
    -Chocolate for breakfast
    -Chocolate to brush my teeth with
    -Chocolate to eat while working... x 3
    -Chocolate for lunch
    -More Chocolate, to eat while working x 4
    -Chocolate once I get back home before I shower
    -Chocolate for Dinner
    -Chocolate x 5 to get me through the evening.
    -Brush my teeth with chocolate again.
    -2 x Bring some chocolate with me to bed in case I wake up during the night.
    21 meals I guess?

Usually two: on workdays I eat breakfast, but skip lunch. On weekends I eat lunch, but skip breakfast xD

If you could, is there anything you'd like to say to the you from 7 years ago?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg I feel like my therapist asked me this yesterday lmao. Yeah, actually, I'd tell past Jo that anxiety about her physical health is fine for the next seven years so you don't need to put so much emotional strain on yourself thinking you're going to die of cardiac arrest. I'd also tell her that her UNCLE IS AN ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT and will embezzle 15k from her, isolate her from her boyfriend and dad, and try to form a codependent relationship with her. And she needs to get control over the house and takeover landlord duties pronto. Lastly, I'd tell her she's going to relapse again as her grandmother's health gets worse and worse, and that her care will fall on her shoulders. It will happen the night she takes her cat to the vet.

*ahem* anyway…..

How much time per day do you usually allocate to listening to music?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The correct answer is: most of my day actually if you mean "passive listening", or 0 hour if you mean "active listening". I always have music on but I never focus on it, I just like having some sound in my appartment when I'm doing something else: working, working out, going to the groceries, posting on PokéCommunity... The only moments when I don't have music on are: when I'm playing videogames or when I'm watching Youtube.

(The opposite question)
    How much time per day are you at home in plain silence?

Omg I feel like my therapist asked me this yesterday lmao. Yeah, actually, I'd tell past Jo that anxiety about her physical health is fine for the next seven years so you don't need to put so much emotional strain on yourself thinking you're going to die of cardiac arrest. I'd also tell her that her UNCLE IS AN ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT and will embezzle 15k from her, isolate her from her boyfriend and dad, and try to form a codependent relationship with her. And she needs to get control over the house and takeover landlord duties pronto. Lastly, I'd tell her she's going to relapse again as her grandmother's health gets worse and worse, and that her care will fall on her shoulders. It will happen the night she takes her cat to the vet.
    😨

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I want to say every time I'm at home. When I listen to stuff it's mostly via headphones so the apartment is theoretically silent. But I'm also living in an apartment. And the walls are very awful so I can hear all the fun noises that my neighbors make. Even noise canceling stuff doesn't help. And some people who drive by car also love listening to loud music and I get to hear to all of this. At least that annyoing neighbor stopped being as annoying ever since someone moved into the appartment above him. But he sure didn't care when I told him that his nightly parties are very loud and that my "bed room" (one room appartment) shares a wall with his party room. <_<

have you ever skipped school?

Years
    • Seen today
    I had pretty good attendance. That said, after a shooting happened it shut down for a while. I also just totally never felt like going back. I still graduated.

If you had a ship, which place would you sail it?

Years
    The Bermuda Triangle to see if there's a portal to another world there. I mean would you come back to this one if you found another world? 😇

I'd be down for a Nile cruise on my own ship. I kinda don't like hot countries, but the thought is still alluring.

Would you run in a marathon for charity?

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't think I have the stamina. I would probably die because I haven't trained at all.

I am a tree. If I am a tree, what is thee? (referring to you).

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Quite regularly in middle school, there was even a year during which I maintained an average of 20.5/20 in mathematics (because the teacher usually gave a chance for bonus points in every test). I remember it happening in high school, in the Ancient Greek class, and after that I think it didn't happen again :'(

What are your plans for this week-end?

Years
    Desperately catch up on some poetry I haven't been able to get to this week if I can find the time! Oh and look for some shoes online if I get the chance :)

Do you own a car?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yeah and I really need to get rid of it. Haven't used it for 2 years but still paying for it. <_<

What did your last vacation look like?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Oh, just a road trip of a couple days in Abruzzo and Marche with family~ lovely places!

Could you describe your favorite outfit that you've ever worn?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh no, I have three.. Octopus, Owls, and Ocelots!

Do you have any travel plans for the future?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Mostly distant future but I'd love to see way too many different places, including Canada, Japan, and Australia :)

On the smaller scale, Ljubljana and the rest of Slovenia are very close destinations I still haven't been to!

Thanks for the question, Fairy ;)

What's your favorite emoji between :thinkrem:, :wavereep:, :sadwick: and :woop:?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am not sure what they mean, but they're all cute! I like the Wooper.

Do you own tailor-made clothes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back