• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Yes, but the plants don't like my gardening for some reason. Maybe I shouldn't have planted them on the ocean floor...

What's your favorite game?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kabutops's see in black and white.

What's your most recent success?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Are you kidding me? Are you seriously trying remind me of you know what for your own good? You sick, shellfish person.

What if nobody was serious?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Pineapple, of course. I'm one of the select few who work behind the scenes to abolish any other type of pizza so everyone else also gets to eat it.

Where were you last night?

Years
  • Where were you last night?

I was dealing with an evil army of silent mutant ants (known as The Mute-Ants) that were stealing everyone's dinners and carrying them off for their queen. They took so long to bring the food back to me that I had to dock them pay.

Have you ever driven a tractor?

Years
  • Of course, me and my totally-not-imaginary-friends go around causing a ruckus on our tractors everyday!

I know this is twisted edition, but when I renewed my drivers license they added a tractor driving license to it for some reason... like, what?
    They just went 'doesn't matter if you've ever even sat on one, here's a license anyway'......

How much chocolate do you have?

I was dealing with an evil army of silent mutant ants (known as The Mute-Ants) that were stealing everyone's dinners and carrying them off for their queen. They took so long to bring the food back to me that I had to dock them pay.

That plot twist though 😂

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Around five kilograms, stored as triglycerides in my adipocytes.

What flavour do you prefer in cookies?

Years
  • I do love the Kingdom of Corona... although they don't get many tourists these days for some strange reason...

Can you play an instrument?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I get banned almost everyday on a certain thread. It's tough man.

How strong is your password for PokéCommunity?
    Just wondering.
    😇

Back