• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The flip yes. Even non-scary movies have been known to get a jump out of me.

Has anyone ever admitted to like-liking you?

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's a splendid idea, I would love a cup, ta.

Do you still watch movies on TV even though you have the Bluray / DVD / digital copy sitting there?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I usually watch my stuff on the computer now since I don't have a TV but yeah sometimes.

Have you got a crush on anyone?

Last edited:
    Years
  • No. I have people I adore and respect, but I no longer have crushes and the compulsion to smooch people is completely dormant. Largely because it'd be embarrassing - what with them pulling out a fucking microscope to find my lips. Blast my Medieval good looks!

...and it's not like I'd try and kiss them. It may be my prerogative but good lord, suppose they say no? I'll have to stab them to preserve my honour and safeguard my shame.

How visible are your lips?

Years
  • My nose kinda blocks them from view but I can see them if I use a mirror...

Would you attempt to climb Everest if you were asked to do it for charity?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back