• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Any pokemon you just can't get rid of on your team?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Gardevoir in R/S/E and Buneary in P/D/Pt. I don't know why, but I always catcha Buneary. And always pick a Chimchar because Monkey's rock xD When I can O try to get an aipom too.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Can't play without a Blaziken, Gardevoir, Absol and Magneton... magneton is for legendary catching, but next time i will use a dusclups probably.. or choose an other starter and get ninetales.. LOVE NINETALES!

Pumpkinz 4 Mayor

Run! Its the Soup Nazi!
    Years
  • I always use a Buizel or Floatzel in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl... except when I chose Piplup for a Starter, but that was when I first started playing it.

In Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald, I always gotta get an Electrike. I dunno why, its just second nature to me.

In firered, I always go and pick up a Growlithe. It been my favorite pokemon since Red and Blue were out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    When I was younger I played Blue Edition never without having Charizard and Marowak.

Today the only Pokemon I really have every time in my team (except while battling the Elite Four) is Linoone - on my Emerald Edition. Of course because of his HM-Slave-ability and Pickup.
    (Bibarel on D/P has a similar function. I always catch him as a slave and he´s on my team most of the time. Does that count? XD)

Nevertheless, I have favourite Pokemon witch I overuse, for example Alakazam (all Editions). And a lot of Pokemon I never used at all... but I´m looking forward to give some of them a chance next time I start a new game.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
  • i always have zigzagoon and camperupt on emerald
    i have zigzagoon because it picks up items and camperupt because its so powerful!

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I started pretty much all my games again and ive tried really had not to catch the same pokemon again right now im doing ok but i usually catch

FIRE RED
    Raticate (dont ask i like it)
    SILVER
    it has been so long i really cant think
    Emerald
    Skitty
    Diamond
    buizel
    Now except for silver im playing all of those games again and im up to the 4th badge on all of them and i still have not caught any of them

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I will never get rid of my charizard.....
    Its the best pokemon I have :bandit:

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Tauros
    Muk
    Pikachu
    Lugia
    gold:Ho-oh
    Ruby:Umbreon
    sapphire:Seviper
    emerald:rayquaza
    fire red:charizard
    leaf green:venusaur
    pearl:glaceon
    diamond:leafeon
    platinum:jolteon

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I tried to experiment with different Pokemon in each game when I restart it. Though Gardevoir comes to a close. I used it in 2 of my teams out of 3, so far.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • R/S/E: Swellow and Rayquaza
    FR/LG: There was one, I can't remember what it was though.
    Diamond: Staraptor, Luxio.

Back