• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Any way to block specific users' signatures?

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
Years
  • I have a hard time reading what a specific user (Setsuna) posts because her animated signature is extremely distracting. Is there a way to block her signature specifically without blocking her or blocking everyone's signatures?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't think that's possible without just blocking. The "hide this user's signature" doesn't seem to be a feature here.

Years
  • I have a hard time reading what a specific user (Setsuna) posts because her animated signature is extremely distracting. Is there a way to block her signature specifically without blocking her or blocking everyone's signatures?
    If you use a browser with add-on support then uBlock Origin can do exactly this. Just right click on any element you want to hide and click block 😊

Back