• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Anyone Thinking SpritCrystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    What are you guys thinking as far as a Crystal remake? Think Nintendo will go for it? Then again, they didn't do a yellow version remake.

Opinions?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    No, I don't think Nintendo will make a Crystal remake, it would be the same as HG/SS, and it would probably be Aura Crystal.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    What are you guys thinking as far as a Crystal remake? Think Nintendo will go for it? Then again, they didn't do a yellow version remake.

Opinions?

Honestly, i dont think they will. :\ I mean, they didn't do it with Yellow, so why Crystal? :\ Plus, Eusine and Buena. bot to mention the Battle Tower\Battle frontier are in heart gold\Soul SIlver already, as well as animated sprites. I think creating a Pokemon crystal remake would be pretty pointless, to be honest. :\

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I dont think it is necessary. Since HG/SS has the Suicune event and Storyline there, and the girl option .

blue

gucci
    Years
    So many threads about this and the answer is no. Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver already have most of the features that Pokemon Crystal had, Suicune storyline, Eusine ect.

xXI JOE IXx

This annoys me when people ask this. No, there wont be, crystal was a improved version of gold and silver, since all these improvements are in HG/SS what would be the point?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Seriously, people keep asking this and it's SO obvious that there won't be a Crystal remake 'cause HG/SS already has everything that made Crystal special (run-on sentence, I know)!

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Nobody is thinking Crystal remake because we all know it isn't going to happen. Nobody is making a thread about it either because it has been discussed to death.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    First, there was never a Blue or Yellow remake.

Second, the three main changes Crystal made are already in HG/SS:
    -Female player (although a different one)
    -Battle Tower (and a whole Frontier at that)
    -Suicune storyline with Eusine

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    I doubt that they would make a Crystal remake. Basically, HG/SS has the Crystal plot which means it's a semi-remake of pokemon Crystal. Only with no goregous blue hair chic Kris.:( They haven't remade Pokemon Yellow (although they should, it's the only game in the first two gen not remade other than Blue) so they won't remake Crystal, or Emerald, or Platinum. Those are special "remakes" of the original twin games (by twin I mean Diamond Pearl, Ruby Sapphire, Gold Silver...ect)

Years
    Not now, no. But maybe in the future if they decide to release another new and improved handheld system, then they might decide to do that. By the way, I like the name you chose for it, SpiritCrystal. ^_^

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    As mentioned - this topic has been done many times before, and the answer basically comes down to no, as HG/SS already has features Crystal had (Suicune plot was basically the main change Crystal had over GS, and...yeah), and Yellow had no remake either seeing how little it had changed from R/B. And so forth.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back