• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are any of you worried about dying?

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
Years
  • There was a time I was afraid of death
    there was a long time where I wanted to die
    right now, I don't want to die but if death takes me its death's choice

Years
  • The only thing about death that I'm afraid of is how it's going to happen. I'd much prefer to know when I'll die and peacefully rather than a bloody one.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • i dont ever really worry about it, I'm far more concerned with the deaths of my loved ones =/

but i try to keep this thought away, otherwise it will drive me out of my mind.

I want to enjoy every day one-by-one, I don't want to be tied down by the future or the past

Shhmew

Years
  • When I was younger, I used to have panic attacks (or at least something close to them) over dying. I'd get really dizzy and cry to my parents and stay awake at night thinking about it and the thought just absolutely horrified me.

Well nowadays... I just don't think about it at all. In typing this response I'm really blocking my mind from going too deep into it. It'll happen when it happens, I have no strong beliefs about where we go when we die, but I guess I'll see some day and I don't want to be scared of it anymore. So... I just don't think about it.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I was so close to dying so much that I don't even think I'm scared of dying anymore, even before the times I almost died,

but seeing that I am not dead means that I am not supposed to die just yet, after all a lot of people go by without ever being

remembered, people are dying every moment and you don't even know who they are or who they were, but that just means that

while you are still alive you need to be able to do something for you to be remembered for, and to make the most of it while you can.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I'm **** scared of dying, because I'm agnostic. It will happen when it happens and there's nothing I can do to prevent it. But sincerely, I don't know what's more scary, the knowledge you will die or the possible knowledge you'd live forever if someone manages to reverse the flow of time coursing through your body.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I do think of death often, and I'm not going to deny that I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I might not be able to do all the things that I plan on doing, that I want to do. I'm afraid that when I die, no one will remember me or no one would care. I'm afraid of how I die and when I die.

But that's life.

Years
  • Nope. No way I'm going to die. I value my life too much for that to happen.
    What am I going to do, then? I'll just pay to get myself cryopreserved; in simple terms: frozen.
    This is what people with fear of death may be willing to do, among other things.
    The most religious ones may cling on their irrational beliefs, but I know better. If I die, I will just become fertilizer. No thanks.

Yukari

I'm not scared of death. I have been in the past, but I know we all have to die some day and if that day is sooner or later then so be it. I can't change the fact that everything must come to an end and there is no reason to fear it.

That's my perception anyway.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I am not worried about dyeing! 'Cause We'll die someday for sure so why not live the present happily and why the hell we destroy it by worrying about Dying!

Back