• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you ashamed

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm not exactly proud, but this place is definitely not one of my most embarrassing moments. It takes a certain kind of friend to share your internet antics with them anyway.

Years
  • forums are a good way to pass time and engage in discussions about things you love. so I don't really see why you'd feel ashamed of admitting to being a member at one.

although yes, tbh, telling people I've stuck to a pokemon forum for 5 years now is something which is kinda embarrassing for me. mostly because its pokemon, you know? most people here only know of the anime and have the childish image of it in mind and aren't aware of how amazing the games are. or how I've met some truly fantastic people here who keep making it hard for me to leave this place entirely.

but they won't understand. not that it stops me. i speak freely about it for the most part.

Back