• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You Differant On The Internet?

Differant On the Internet

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    I'm not very different. The only difference is that I haven't been locked up for murdering and raping my family on the internet. Not much of a change though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I am exactly the same in real life as I am here. I suppose I'm a tad shier in new situations IRL but once I open up it's no different from being introduced to a new internet situation, really. I'm just as loud and eccentric whether it's through typing on the internet or sitting next to my friends on the bus. 8D;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm similar, though not exactly the same. I goof off more in real life. :B Oh, and I have a smaller vocabulary in real life too. XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'm...pretty much the same IRL. I talk less and have a surprisingly larger vocabulary IRL, but aside from those I'm pretty much the exact same.
    Well, almost....

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I'm not so sure...I think I tend to be more outgoing on the internet than in real life; but then again once you know me in real life I'm really outgoing. x)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    In real life, I am antisocial. I prefer not interacting with the people around me. Although I do like to flirt from time to time. Ever since my childhood, I never knew how it felt to know a friend you see every day. I am the kind of person that just doesn't want to see much of society and I don't ever want to have interdependence.

On the internet...lol. Different story. I am always up for interaction and I just love to post XD.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    In a way yes and in a way no. Online, I find it easier to just become someone else for a little while and I prefer it that way sometimes. In real life, I'm a bit less crazy I guess and probably a lot more serious. But I can't tell the difference generally.

Years
    I'm a lot more talkative on the net than I am in actuality, other than that there's not much difference. I have habits here that I tend to show off to the outside world.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'd like to believe I'm the same in real life as I am online. There's nothing different to how I act online then I do in real life. Though in real life, I would be a bit shy at first, but I'd quickly get over it.

But unfortunately, online I have more time to gather my thoughts, were as in real life, I'm a bit more rash, and tend not to think ahead. :x

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    No, I'm not different on the Internet. I'm still the same smart-ass. =P

I hope whoever read that 'smart-ass' comment, knew I was just kidding. . >.>

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I'm pretty much the same, except that on the internet I am much better at saying what I mean. Sometimes in real life I can ramble just purely because I struggle to verbalise my thoughts, but other than that I'm the same.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Yes I am!
    When not on the internet, I am actually really shy but on the internet I'm always joking about. :)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm kind of quiet everywhere...Or try to be :/
    I usually try to keep quiet, but not a lot can help that i guess

Back