• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
  • ...Waiting. Where I am, it's 7:39, JUNE 26TH 2010 and the game still thinks the current event is Winner's Path.

Nintendo, I want to finally use an event which gives me something of WORTH! >:[

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I tried to get it just then but it's identical to the one I got from Big W in Australia. I still downloaded it for Platinum though. =)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I got the Event this morning as soon as I woke up (9am GMT). I've only downloaded him onto my SoulSilver cartridge so far, but then I went for a walk with Night Sky's Edge and picked up a Stardust, Pearl and Blue Shard! Heck yes for USEFUL ITEMS. C8

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I don't understand these event things... what exactly do you have to do to get it?

I am looking at the linked page now before anyone says, but I'm just not seeing "instructions" as it were.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Just realised what I have to do to get this; sucks 'cause apparently "my router's security settings aren't compatible with the DS" :( I would really love a Jirachi, too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Just downloaded mine this morning! For those who are wondering how to do it, it's really simple: Just go to Mystery Gift, hit Receive Gift, select Nintendo WFC, and that's it! Just need a WiFi connection obviously.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Can't get it working just now, but I'm used to it at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to get it sometime next week though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Just downloaded mine this morning! For those who are wondering how to do it, it's really simple: Just go to Mystery Gift, hit Receive Gift, select Nintendo WFC, and that's it! Just need a WiFi connection obviously.
    Yeah, apparently I need to change the encryption of my router to WEP or something, and then I'll have to reconnect all the devices to the router, but I'll probably break it somehow. Looks like I'll have to do without a Jirachi :(

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I don't see a reason not to.

I could always use one for trading purposes.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well....despite having Diamond and Platinum aswell, I've only downloaded it onto my new HeartGold...

my reasons?

- Diamond currently holds 12 pokemon, I don't need to keep hold of any others. Jirachi will be the 13th. It's also just at Sandgem, and with lv.50-100 pokemon, nothing will obey me, and I tried to reach Jubilife once, but Arceus got took out by a Starly xD.

- Platinum is currently empty, and I cba.

-HeartGold, on the other hand, is the one I'm playing, and you don't have to do anything special to unlock Mystery Gift. I prefer it that way.
    -

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Tried to download it on my platinum, but can't, since I already got Make a wish jirachi from Gamestop. But at least I can get them on my SS and HG.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    is this a world wide wifi event?

i don't see anything about it on pokemon.com
    i have to walk across town to the library to use wifi, and i don't wanna get there and find out it was a waste of time

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • I got it, but I'm not sure if I'll use it on my team. Does it unlock anything in-game? I can't remember.

Back