• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left or right handed?

Right or Left Handed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm right handed but I can do a lot of things with my left hand. :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I am right-handed. I tried to force myself to be left-handed when I was little because my mom is left-handed.
    I'm a proud righty now, though. ♥

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I'm right handed, and though I can do some things with my left hand, it's generally pretty useless. I finally got it to some use when I began climbing though, but yeah.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm right handed. I literally cannot do anything with my left hand. :(

Years
  • i write with my left hand. but which hand i use for other things tends to differ a lot. you could also call me ambidextrous.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm right-handed~
    I remember trying to train myself into becoming ambidextrous, but it never worked out since I wasn't committed enough. My left hand is useless for anything that requires too much precision.

Years
  • I'm partially ambidextrous. I write almost exclusively with my left hand, but I do pretty much everything else with almost exclusively my right hand or I just use both interchangeably. Left-handed writer by personal choice, actually, since I kept using both hands to write when I was 5, so school made me choose so I wouldn't take forever.

This is almost the exact same thing as me, except I ended up being taught to be predominantly right-handed, since my teachers and parents said it would be easier down the road. I can still do a lot of things with my left hand, except for writing (it still looks like I have the writing skills of a 5 year old when I try with my left hand).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Right-handed, because that's what I write with. But I don't really have a problem doing lots of other things with the left hand

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Ambidextrous. Definitely ambidextrous.

My left hand is just as good as my right hand, although it gets damaged more.

I voted Righty.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm a leftie. Awww yeeah minority!!

Unfortunately, I was raised as a righty and do most things with my right hand, with the exception of write and I'm pretty sure it's my dominant hand.

Years
  • I'm left-handed; my handwriting is crap with my right. I tend to do most things with my left, but some tasks work better with my right instead (like scooping ice or scrubbing). *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Right-handed :3 I do nothing with my left-hand~ It's fo' decoration :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm a leftie too. I read on the internet that apparently if both your parents are right handed, there is only a 2% chance that their kid will be left handed. Well guess what? I'm that 2%! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Right handed. I think my little brother is left handed. Can't use my left for writing, but I can use Left Handed scissors, and other utensils. I think I'm more dominant with my left foot in football too, heh..

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm a leftie, and I use it the most obviously. I think it's stupid when people laugh at you when they find out you're left-handed. I'm unique and you're not special. ty

Back