• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left or right handed?

Right or Left Handed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Righty. I'm terrible at practically everything with my left hand.

On a side note, being ambidextrous sounds so cool. lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'm a leftie. I'm not bad with my right, just better with left.

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I'm left-handed. When I was like 2 or 3, I used to hold the pencil and write with my right hand. I don't know why the changed, lol.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm dominantly right handed, but since I have one right handed parent and one left handed I've been almost forced into ambidexterity. That is to say, when my parents would teach me to do things like tie shoes, or do anything involving hands really, I would have to learn two different ways. I kind of devised my own way of doing things after a while, usually involving both sides equally.

I never could learn to write with my left hand though, which is why I know I'm naturally right handed.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm right handed. My left hand can't do diddly squat. It's a noodle. Been mooching off mr. right hand its whole life. Yeah, I went there.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm right-handed. I find it hard to believe that half the people who voted on here are left-handed; the vast majority of people in the world are right-handed

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm right handed. If I try to write with my left hand, it looks like an attempt by a braindead two year old. :|
    Thankfully, I've never had a reason to have to write with my left hand.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm right handed. Sometimes I try to do things with my left but usually it's when I'm just joking around or something along those lines.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Ambidextrous over here, though I generally handle most of my writing with my right hand as well... most desks and whatnot I've encountered are tailored to it more (Handwriting is still perfectly legible lefty though.) Everything else I tend to do with either without even really thinking. Sports though I lean more lefty.

Years
  • I'm partially ambidextrous. I write almost exclusively with my left hand, but I do pretty much everything else with almost exclusively my right hand or I just use both interchangeably. Left-handed writer by personal choice, actually, since I kept using both hands to write when I was 5, so school made me choose so I wouldn't take forever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Left-Handed for the win! Didn't expect that many lefties already.

Quick History Lesson :D
    You weren't allowed to use your left hand in Victorian Britain, and would have it tied around your back if you tried to use it!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I don't know if this is true but they say left handed people tend to be more smarter than right handed lol

Years
  • I am a lefty, and like most, I feel happy about that and unique. xD Unique only because the rest of my family (literally!) is right-handed.

Also, it's kinda odd for me about this, but when it comes to Smartphone/iPod touch/tablet usage, I mostly navigate with my right hand. I don't consider this to be me having ambidextrous qualities because even before I touched a smartphone/iPod touch/tablet, I was all lefty. I write and eat with my left hand.

Back