• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left or right handed?

Right or Left Handed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Representing the lefty master race.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    I'm right-handed, but I've always wanted to be ambidextrous. It's just not for me, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Mine is a weird case. I was born left-handed, but my parents were like, ?Nope. You?re going to be a righty,? so I was taught to write and do other things with my right-hand. Now, my right hand is my dominate hand.

Does this count as being ambidextrous? ????
    That's what happened to me, too! I still do some things with my left hand but for the most part, the right is dominant.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Actually I am ambidextrous; though I default to my right hand and this one is stronger due to being the one I write with.

However there are numerous things I've gotten decent at with my left. I don't push it though. It's simpler to use the stronger hand for most things.

So while I have a choice, and can change handedness I've come to favor my right over the course of life

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I write with my right hand, play guitar with my right hand, use the phone with my right hand, shoot footballs with my right foot, use the computer mouse with my right hand, and consult Dr. Hans Jerkov with my right hand

So I'm pretty much an ol' boring rightie yes

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Right-handed. I'm kind of bummed about that because only I wanted to be in the minority, lol. Only 10 percent of humans are left-handed, lol. It would have made me feel special, lol. :)

Back