• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arranging Pokémon boxes in Pearl/Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    The last box is my breeding box (starters etc) and the second to last is my faves box. The rest are currently occupied by random pokes:P

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • I arrange them like this:

Boxes 1-7: Random pokes that I plan to ship to the Ranch
    Boxes 8-12: Breeding spitbacks
    Box 13: Dittos and EV'd Ubers
    Box 14: EV'd Pokemon
    Box 15: EV'd Pokemon and Pokemon waiting to be EV'd
    Box 16: Stuff awaiting trades
    Box 17: Stuff I don't wanna touch at the moment
    Box 18: Legends and Shinies

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I arrange my boxes in "The time I caught them/obtained them" And I arrange a Pokeradar box. I don't really sort my boxes I think it wastes time in the game and the game "saves a lot of data" which I find annoying sometimes. I also arrange legendary Pokemon in a separate box.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Typically, once I have enough Pokemon to matter, I each type has their own box. Also, I usually give each one a fitting background, and if I get bored enough.. the Pokemon in the boxes will be arranged from favorite to least favorite.

o_O;

When I was younger, I didn't arrange them at all. Ever.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I arrange them by how I use them. My Shinies/Contest/Amity Square Pokemon are must-keeps and are kept in one box. My in-game team and untouched legendaries are in another, with ones received through trades in another and Pokemon I use in breeding are in another. Everyone else is distributed randomly. I call those boxes my "Pokemon up for trade" boxes.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Mine are elements right now, but they are overflowing, so I'm probably going to look into either National Pokédex order or by level. Is there actually room to have them in national dex order?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Hmm... In Pearl I arrange it in order of types, and Unowns in a separate one. Then I just put the thing in their respective boxes. EVEN MY MAIN TEAM.

Then in Platinum (dunno, just wanna share it) I put it like "Main Team", "Training" (which I never use XD), "Eggs", "Eevee", "Unown", etc etc. It's quite scrambled, if ya tell me.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I do every type with one box left. to use for my rares. hmm i thin kil lchange that to my team

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Type. Then I have a box for Unkown and the others for eggs and spare pokemon

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Mine are elements right now, but they are overflowing, so I'm probably going to look into either National Pokédex order or by level. Is there actually room to have them in national dex order?
    Well, 18x30=540, so yes, there is enough room.

Anyways, I arrange by National Dex Order

Eruption.

Its Frozen..
    Years
  • I just like to put my Events , Shinys , Baby Shinys and Ev'd in different boxes
    Atm 3 Full boxes of Ev'd and 5+ full boxes of the rest :p

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I do/did; Eggs, Ingame/Worthless Junk, Normal Competitive pokes and then Competitive Ubers.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    I do it by Pokedex Order, I tried arranging them by types but I didn't know where to put Multitypes like an Empoleon.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • For the most part, I arrange mine in the dex order.
    I put shinies, event, legendaries, ev trained, iv bred and dittos in their own boxes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back