• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Art Swap

Years
  • Erm: I should have submitted 5 pieces not just 4. I sent a the 5th one somewhere last week. :(
    Double checked the sheet and yes it looks like you're right!

For Gimmepie, from Megan:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    To everyone being like "I make bad art": Y u lying? Dx

But seriously: it all looks amazing. And it looks like I still have a lot of catching up to do. ^^"

Years
  • this is such an amazing effort by literally everyone across the board, ohmy god!!!!!

i am legitimately close to sobbing, thank you all for my art it's so above and beyond the effort I deserve for real, thank you!!!!!!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Thanks everyone for the art, they look magnificent.

I still have to improve a lot, sorry I was not able to send more submissions.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • It makes all the hard work worth it in the end. It got me out of the art funk I have spent for most of the year to take part in something I barely tried drawing, so thank you, organisers!

Years
  • Hello all! It seems like there's some broken links that aren't showing in the spoiler tags so while that gets fixed we'll be sharing the Gift Summary sheet! Feel free to use this as reference for the artwork you have received. Thanks!

Years
  • Amazing work, everyone! I love all the different styles and methods on display here! I kinda forgot that I'd be getting art, too, so thank you all!

Years
    • Seen today
    Didn't get to post this in discord when the reveal happened, but this event was a blast! I also forgot I would be getting art but some of the art I received were really funny (like Quebecois Smeargle)!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Meant to reply a bit sooner but life got hectic. Everyone's art is AMAZING. I took like an hour just opening all the spoiler tags and ~*appreciating*~. Everyone did such phenomenal work, even the silly drawings are great and made me laugh. This was such a fun event and I already can't wait for it to come back next year. :D Thanks to the hosts for running this! (And gp for compiling this post... PHEW so much art.)

Thank you everyone who drew me a Cherrim! I will cherish these always. I'm already cycling my Discord avatar through them each day. ♥

Art for Cherrim

Spoiler:
    this is very well done but i do not forgive you

I already said on discord but I seriously burst out laughing when I opened the spoiler tag and saw the "I'M SO SORRY ERICA" in big banner letters
    Spoiler:
    Astoundingly beautiful. 10/10, no notes. An adonis.
    Spoiler:
    It's evolving!!! Omg!!! This is so impressive!!!
    Spoiler:
    Legit think this every time i pop food for raid. :why: Even the baba ganoush is eggplant based! XIV doing me dirty. LOVE the art tho omg.
    Spoiler:
    It me!!!!!!!! Doing the bingo!!!!!!! This is so so so so cute, I love the lil red cheeks aaa (and fkcing lightning in the background.... THE LORE..........)
    Spoiler:
    This is so cute wtf!!!!!!!!! Seriously I'm in love with this concept, it's adorable. And the lil arms waving!!!
    Spoiler:
    Chura this is breathtaking.... ;_; The colours are so good and I love the vertical style you've done for most of your art this GT. It's so striking as you scroll down it on web, like a story unfolding. I love it!
    Spoiler:
    I love! She's doing a lil sit!!!! 🥺 So cute!!!
    Spoiler:
    Literal picture of me doing art all get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the paint splotches and how it looks like it's dancing :D
    Spoiler:
    This is so pretty! It looks so soft and ethereal!!! I want to sit in the flowery hills with Cherrim!!
    Spoiler:
    DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!! You spoiled me with these gifs, they're so cute aaaa ;_;
    Spoiler:
    This is so cute......... They picnic....... (did one of them eat too many oran berries or are you just giving sunny cherrim a much better shiny?)
    Spoiler:
    I'm not gonna lie I thought everyone was just gonna give me post-it note art so I was extremely pleased to see I did get some. The simplicity, the joy. Emo Cherrim stickin its butt out because otherwise it would have a face. Love it.
    Spoiler:
    I have to say if shipping between countries wasn't so stupid expensive (and honestly mostly if I hadn't just spent a fortune on jude's vet bill) I would DEMAND you send this to me so I could display it. I am obsessed. THE COLOURS! THE FORMAT! PERFECTION!!!
    Spoiler:
    Aaa so cute!! I love the fluffy neck. And the setting is adorable. Cherrim's cry always sounds like music to me since it's kinda like a bell ringing so I love the idea of a singing one. And her confidence!!!!

Years
  • This is so cute......... They picnic....... (did one of them eat too many oran berries or are you just giving sunny cherrim a much better shiny?)

I just had this idea in my head of doing like a mint-inspired Cherrim, so wanted to see where I could take it!

Back