• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Late, but:
Bobandbill, who is Wess? Don't remember at all.
Wess = character from Mother 3! (Game Lucas in Brawl came from if you don't know). Very good game. =D
I have no idea :/ I'm going to start a language program in August but don't know what I'll do with it

Bobandbill, do you like Lord of the Rings?
Yes, I do (both the books and the movies). Not a *huge* fan but certainly a fan.

Hikari10, what Pokemon do you not like?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^Sweetie, that question was for bobandbill ^-^'

As for the question, nope. I don't like getting in trouble with the law...
^What made you want to join the site?
(welcome btw <3)

TwiDragon

Years
Hmm, theres a bit of a story. I'll spoiler it just to be safe.

Spoiler:

^What way do you swing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm I see. Now that I think about it that is pretty good evidence for my theory on how being born gay is a load of ******** lol.

Hmm I'm straight when sober but when intoxicated in some way like drunk or high I don't care who I end up with by the end of the night in all honesty lol.

What was your favorite Pokemon team back then?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^Whats your opinion on the new anime compared the Gen IV
I never actually watched Gen IV and I haven't watched any of Best Wishes, so I can't say anything at all, really. It would be strange to have an opinion on things I haven't watched.

Xulek, how many hours per week (average) do you spend online.

TwiDragon

Years
Hmm I see. Now that I think about it that is pretty good evidence for my theory on how being born gay is a load of ******** lol.

I myself am not getting into that argument, because I honestly don't know myself. I say its harmless to be gay weather your born with it or you choice to be. I really don't care :X

What was your favorite Pokemon team back then?
I liked girly Pokemon from the start, so my team was Delcatty, Gardevior, Roselia, Blazakin, Flygon, and Absol.

^Whart kind of pokemon do you like?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm I see.

I like Pokemon that show devotion and strength and Pokemon that can turn the tide of a battle and hold its own like a one man army and still come out on top showing that my love for them while training them ended up making them strong enough to overcome any obstacle, in other words Pokes like Emboar, Charizard, Swampert, Hydreigon, Dragonite, and Garchomp to name a few lol.

Twidragon, which generation of games did you like the most?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Gen 1 - Blastoise
Gen 2 - Lugia
Gen 3 - Swampert
Gen 4 - Electivire
Gen 5 - Volcarona

Which gym was the hardest for you in the games?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
(As promised earlier, not answering that question.)

Xulek, favorite classic television show?

TwiDragon

Years
Had to be Norman on the first run I did. Surpisingly Delcatty defeated a good majority of the team.

What is your biggest fantasy?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
To wander the world as a renowned bounty hunter and as the strongest swordsman ever lol.

What's your worst nightmare?

TwiDragon

Years
Loosing a limb

^Whats your favorite kind of fashion style? Why? Any examples? (I have a guilty interest in types of fashion :x )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back