• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Depends on the game, I suppose. I like Monopoly, although no one will play with me. ;3

What is your dream Pokemon team?

The Shiny Ho-Oh

Golden Bird
Years
I'm really in love with the sound of a nice piano.

If you could travel to any place, free of charge, and get the entire experience of the place, the food, the atmosphere, the culture, EVERYTHING, where would you go, and why?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I try to stay away from anything Lars makes.
What's your favorite spider?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Funny enough, I have acute arachnophobia.

You can have one object in this world for free (Games, movies, furniture, materialistic crap only), what is it?

Years
I find it amusing. I'm not really a fan of Doctor Who, but Matt Smith's face in the gif is fantastic.

What was the last thing you bought?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Probably an 8. I actually think of this question a lot and the lowest I have ever scored myself in the recent past is a 7. Life is good right now, even if I did just get all four of my wisdom teeth removed this morning.

If you could have one consequence free wish, what would it be?

Consequence free as in no form of official punishment. Like wishing for a million dollars and not going to jail for stealing from a bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back