• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask a sea otter

Years
  • tumblr_oolgi06MmZ1rtvl67o1_500.png

This pic says it all.

But hey, ask me some questions if you want to know more about this blue otter...

Bay

Years
  • I've noticed on twitter you like to tweet tennis sometimes. Who are your favorite and least favorite tennis players?

Years
  • least favorite part of PC

Heated debates. It happens so much in the Pokemon Anime section, especially with the Sun & Moon series dividing the fanbase like never before.

I've noticed on twitter you like to tweet tennis sometimes. Who are your favorite and least favorite tennis players?

My faves tend to be the big names so ones like Federer, Murray, Nadal, Djokovic and the Williams sisters. They're always the ones you hear getting talked about. I love Alexander Zverev as well, that guy is very young but he's rising through the world rankings at a fast rate, and he's already been labelled a potential force to be reckoned with in the future generation of stars.

That Federer vs Nadal final at the Australian Open was epic right to the very end, and Federer deserved that win especially coming off a six month break. There's a reason why he's labelled "greatest of all time" with those 18 Grand Slam titles. My appeal for Djokovic is that he's funny, while Nadal is awesome because of how hard he slays on clay courts.

And my least fave? I know I'm feeling like a traitor to my native Australia for saying this, but definitely those bad boys Bernard Tomic and Nick Kyrgios. The latter has shown to be a competent player but those tantrums he throws which involve breaking his racket are something I will not stomach at all.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bay

Guest123_x1

What do you think about the upcoming release of Pok?mon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Or for that matter, Gold and Silver coming to the 3DS Virtual Console?

Were you expecting a main series Pok?mon game on the Switch like most other people were?

Years
  • What do you think about the upcoming release of Pok?mon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Or for that matter, Gold and Silver coming to the 3DS Virtual Console?

I am super hyped for US/UM, especially because it's now making Alola clearly have Unova vibes. That, and the prospect it may be B2/W2 2.0! Gold & Silver VC release I expected, but leaving Crystal out I didn't expect.

Were you expecting a main series Pok?mon game on the Switch like most other people were?

I was keeping my hopes low, especially since the Switch is still early days.

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever played any of the older generations, such as before RSE? Do you think you might give Gold or Silver a try(they are fun!)?

Years
  • Have you ever played any of the older generations, such as before RSE? Do you think you might give Gold or Silver a try(they are fun!)?

I recall playing G/S for a very brief moment. I don't know if I'll ever plan to revisit Johto or Kanto anytime soon, since I always found those regions' main games to be difficult.

Years
  • top three pokemon that doesn't include oshawott?

Popplio, Marill and Wooper. I have a notable fetish for the cute Water-types.

What's the sea like?

It's really beautiful, and when you consider I live on a country that's surrounded by water, it's completely natural to see a lot of it. It definitely explains why Water is my fave type in Pokemon.

favorite pokemon game?

what tv shows do you watch?

what fandoms are you in?

Both the Unova instalments - Black & White and Black 2 & White 2. Given how much Sun & Moon impressed me and with Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon giving off B2/W2 vibes, they could fast become a fave for me.

I like to watch factional shows, especially ones with police in them. I guess I just like watching police chases. I'm also into shows that blend genres, especially if it has comedy in it.

Aside from Pokemon, I'm in the Steven Universe fandom since I tend to reblog a lot of stuff on Tumblr that relates to it, whether it'd be news on the episodes or the fanart. I'm also in a lot of music-related fandoms, especially when it comes to "indie" stuff.

Years
  • Who's in your avatar? (:

Foster The People! They recently released a new EP as a tease to a new album that is due later this year. This was actually where I got the pic in my avatar from if you were wondering: http://fosterthepeoplelover.tumblr.com/post/161182200874

What's the weather like in Australia rn?

Pika Pika :chu:

I'm experiencing a lot of rain and chilly conditions right now, which is typical for the weather that hits me around this month. I know the Australian winter tends to get very wet at times.

Back