• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask MustaChu (likes pikachu (duh), cats, broccoli, sundays, hugs, milk, ketchup & 13)!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Ask MustaChu (likes pikachu (duh), cats, broccoli, sundays, hugs, milk, ketchup & 13)!

Got questions? Feel free to ask :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Why do you have a signature over the sig line?
    Glad you asked that, you aren't the first one who has & always sorta wanted to answer this.

Well, I've been doing it from my first post here on PC. Its just a habit that stayed on & I love doing it. Not just posts, I do it on VMs & PMs too. To me, anything below the signature line seems sorta disconnected, so I put the 'Pika Pika' at the end of my posts, just above it.

Also, someone (who ain't on PC now) once said this to me:-

your pika pika always makes me smile
    And there are others who like me doing that. If something as simple as this can make someone happy, then why stop doing it, right :)?

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Why do you have this beautiful tiger avatar instead of a Pikachu?
    Do you like coffee?
    What's your favourite piece of clothing?
    What do you like most about your country?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • What is your second favourite Pok?mon? :P
    Bulbasaur! Its a cutie pie! Always been my first choice in RB/FRLG. Its the best Grass Starter imo & its final evo Venusaur, is absolutely badass. I really don't like all the hate the Bulbasaur line gets. #ShowBulbasaurSomeLove {<3}

what forum do you want to mod on pc

I'll try & give an honest answer. Given the fact that I work about 10 hours a day, six days a week, I'm not sure how much justice I can do to a Mod's position, but I'm not averse to taking responsibilities or multitasking, so maybe I can handle it. The Game sections, Trivia & Forum Games, are where I'm most active, so I think I'll do well there. Maybe even PGen, although I don't post there as much as I used to. Or maybe any Gen from I-V.

Why do you have this beautiful tiger avatar instead of a Pikachu?
    Do you like coffee?
    What's your favourite piece of clothing?
    What do you like most about your country?
    Half of the answer is in the question itself. They are beautiful, majestic creatures & our national animal. Pity that their numbers are on the decline, but Project Tiger has played a major role in trying to conserve the Tiger & its natural habitats.
    I prefer Milk or Tea, but Coffee isn't bad either.
    On myself, jeans. Carl Chiara, Levi Strauss director of brand & special projects, has a credo - The less you wash your jeans, the better your jeans become. Works for me, doing laundry is a pain :P. On a woman, a Sari (an attire of the Indian subcontinent), its traditional yet modern, can be draped in various styles & you can adorn it with various decorations & accessories.
    Even though there a lot things that can be improved, I guess I'm a bit too patriotic, so I'll say I like 'everything' about my country, won't want to be living anywhere else :).

Do you prefer Regular or Alolan Raichu?
    What is your favourite Pokemon game?
    The Alolan Raichu is cute & Electric/Psychic is a good typing, but I still prefer the regular one.

Yellow was the first one I played & Emerald is the one I've played the most. But surprisingly, my fav game is PMD Red & Blue Rescue teams. Really love the plot & the awesome ending, it makes you feel connected all throughout, you can catch (recruit) every Pokemon available in the game legitimately & of course you get to RP a Pokemon. What more can you ask for {:3}?

Do you ever use a Pikachu in your team?
    Yes of course, on every game where its available. Imo its underrated as a battler. Yes it takes a bit more strategy to train & use, than most other Pokemon, has weak defenses, but it can get around & be an asset to your team.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Who are the members that you miss the most?

What was your favorite Event?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    if you turned into a pikachu, what would you do?
    who's that one person you are closest to in real life?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Who are the members that you miss the most?
    Lots of them & some of them are actually still on the Community, just that we've sorta drifted away & don't interact any more.

There are three Members though I'd like to mention, who I really miss & wish were still on the Community.

Annie (Clover) - She's one of the main reasons (alongwith you & NQ :)) that the Club was such a big success initially. I consider her one of my closest friends here. She left PC quite some time back, did come back briefly, but left again. Don't know if she'd be back again, hoping she will :).

Liny Miny (Linyit) - The winner of my last Event. We had a lot of interactions during the Event & found that we had quite a few things in common, so we became good friends. She too had to leave PC & I don't think she's gonna be back :(.

(The Artist formerly known as) Toucannon - Using that prefix because he changes his username frequently :P (he's gonna freak out if he reads this, lol {XD}). But really, despite all our arguments (& man we've had a lot), he's like family to me. Pity he had to leave PC, to concentrate on other stuff :(.

What was your favorite Event?
    My fav Event will always be the first one I Hosted - Survivor PC. It was a damn tough Event & was really hard on me mentally, so much so that I even left PC briefly, because the pressure got to me I guess. But I came back & made sure I completed it. I think that gave me the confidence that I can manage Events on my own.

if you turned into a pikachu, what would you do?
    That would be an interesting situation. I hope it happens like in the PMD Games, like I wake up in the Pokemon World & am greeted by a Bulbasaur or a Cyndaquil (or both ;)), then we form a Rescue Team, go out on adventures. Would be fun.

who's that one person you are closest to in real life?
    Its difficult to pinpoint one person. I'm close to all my family, friends, relatives. But I've been staying away from home, for a long time now, been almost 7 years, so I miss them a lot. The one person who's stayed on my side all throughout, is my girlfriend. We've been in a relationship for over 7 years & living together for about 5 years now. Yes we've had our fights, sometimes heated arguments, which I guess is normal, but always manage to work out our differences. That assurance that she's there for me, has always given me confidence, when the chips were down, so yeah she is the one who I'm closest to rn.

Out if all the non-wiiware PMD games, either from what youve played or heard, whats your list of fave to least fave? (I just really like pmd and you brought it up ;3; )
    I wish I could play the Wiiware ones, pity that Light, Blazing & Stormy Adventure Squads didn't get an international release.

Haven't played the 3DS ones, so Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity & Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will be at the bottom of my list.

Most favourite would be Red & Blue Rescue Teams, followed by Sky, Time/Darkness in that order.

How old are you really? :P
    A Score + a Dozen - the number of eggs that form an Exeggcute - the number of tails on a Tauros. If maths isn't your strongest subject, see spoiler ;).

Spoiler:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • WHAT......is your favorite color?

(And do you get this reference? :p)
    'WHAT' is my favourite colour, that's the answer you were looking for eh ;).

Actually its Blue.

Regular Pikachu or Shiny Pikachu?
    Like both, I mean normal or shiny its still Pikachu {:3}. If I had to make a choice though, I'd pick the normal one.

what's your favourite cosplay pikachu?
    I like them all, almost equally, although never got a chance to use a Cosplay Pikachu, haven't played Gen VI games. If I had to rate them in order of preference it'd be:-
    Pikachu Rock Star
    Ask MustaChu (likes pikachu (duh), cats, broccoli, sundays, hugs, milk, ketchup & 13)!

Pikachu Libre
    Ask MustaChu (likes pikachu (duh), cats, broccoli, sundays, hugs, milk, ketchup & 13)!

Pikachu Pop Star

Pikachu Belle

Pikachu PhD

Back