• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

At long last...the west is getting Marshadow.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'm worried about these announcements saying just "America" without the "North." Will this be skipping Canada again just like the first Hoopa distribution? D:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    what about the boys up north aka Canada

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The fact that they specifically use the term "US" seems to say that Canada and Mexico are not a part of this particular distribution.

Don't really get what's the point in not including them, but at least it's likely that they'll have a chance at it too, and probably sooner rather than later....hopefully.

Years
    I had a bad feeling this was going to be another serial code distribution, and what's up with Europe getting their Marshadow event for a longer time than the Americans? Its moveset seems to imply this is the same Marshadow that Japan had at M20's release.

Years
    I'm worried about these announcements saying just "America" without the "North." Will this be skipping Canada again just like the first Hoopa distribution? D:

what about the boys up north aka Canada

I'm still sure there will be a Canadian distribution. Maybe we'll hear clarification regarding what they meant by "American", since a lot of events that make it to America and Europe also tend to come to Canada as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2017
    Hi Guys ! The Marshadow Gamestop event is at the door , but I 'm too far away from a Gamestop right now and I can t get one of that activation codes. So here I ask one of you something . Just if you really want to help me please take one more code from Gamestop and send me a photo or just the code.
    Thank you very much for your time !

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    i hate all of u. i live in a country where they dont take video games seriously, and we don't have any gaming stores or anything. i never get any code required legendaries because of this. if anyone can get a second, i am willing to trade any legendary.

I've got you if you can trade me a Meloetta

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I can't believe people aren't more excited about this! I've been using one that I got in a wondertrade from Japan, it is freaking sick! Spectral thief is an amazing move! Can't wait to get the Z-move!!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    im in europe but my local gamestop never get events like that so i was hoping for qr event or wifi but i guess i will have to wait for a distant future event to claim a marshadow

Years
    i hate all of u. i live in a country where they dont take video games seriously, and we don't have any gaming stores or anything. i never get any code required legendaries because of this. if anyone can get a second, i am willing to trade any legendary.

This is why I despise serial code events. It completely screws over people in certain countries where Pokemon has little-to-no popularity or have no gaming stores like GameStop or EB Games.

Back