• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

at this very moment, what pokemon move do you think would be useful to you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Heal Bell so I can get rid of these hiccups.

That would just bring out the sun without getting rid of the wind. The wind is my main problem =p

Maybe you can glide around with Flying Press? Or use Rock Tomb to make your own shelter?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Rest. Been tired the last few hours, going to the dentist in this sweltering heat wore me out. :(

Oof. Being too hot is even worse than being too cold, because there are only so many layers you can take off. :/

I have the opposite problem right now—maybe I can Absorb some more heat from my blankets.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    A Thunder Shock would probably jolt me awake enough and motivate me to get out of bed.

Years
    • They/them
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    Refresh would be really useful for me at the moment, I'm extremely tired and I have to work in a little under an hour.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I've been tasked with e-signing about 100 documents...and it only works on the smallest screen I have avaiable to me. So Porygon would be very useful right now (I guess using Tri Attack to do it in 1/3 the time?)

Years
    • They/them
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    Pay Day would be really nice right now - there's a huge JRPG Sale on Steam right now, and I'd really love to buy an oversized Slowpoke plush from the Pokemon Center website...

Back