• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Attack on Titan season 2 [No manga spoilers]

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • After all these years, Attack on Titan is finally here for a second season! It will only be 12 episodes, I hope they are gonna be great!

Are you still in the hype???
    Did you lost your interest after all those years?
    Have you read the manga before [please write yes or no, don't put spoilers]
    What do you think of the [first] episode(s) so far?​

Last edited:

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Are you still in the hype???: YEAH OFC!
    Did you lost your interest after all those years?: Lolno. My love for AoT will never fade away.
    Have you read the manga before [please right yes or no, don't put spoilers]: Si, Oui, Ja, Yes
    What do you think of the [first] episode(s) so far?: The animation is amazing :o And the CG stuff looks great too :D

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • A friendly recommendation from an anime pro.

Instead of watching this pish watch good anime like Uchouten Kazoku. It also has a second series this Spring.
    Friendly yet call this "pish" (whatever that means lol)
    Lets just keep the topic to AoT since there are people who like it.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Yeah I agree. Many can dislike Attack on titan and I kinda see why. But it still has many good points and a huge fan base. Mostly from the Manga, and some stupid person online like to spoil (I did read the manga but it's not fair for those who didn't).

Personally I thought the first episode was nice. Okay you should watch the end of season 1 if you want to remember some details, but this episode really started the season 2:

Spoiler:

I wonder who they'll stick to the manga. I hope they do. Kinda affraid tho because of the opening, when the beast titan was runing with dinosaur, whales, crocodiles and wuuuuuut.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • I wonder who they'll stick to the manga. I hope they do. Kinda affraid tho because of the opening, when the beast titan was runing with dinosaur, whales, crocodiles and wuuuuuut.
    I think that was just some artistic thing. (I hope)

Bay

Years
  • Are you still in the hype??? I'm cautiously hyped I guess, haha. I'm hoping the anime will keep some of my favorite scenes from the manga.
    Did you lost your interest after all those years? I admit I lost some interest for the past few months, but then I decided to catch up the last few chapters of the manga I missed before the second season began.
    Have you read the manga before [plese write yes or no, don't put spoilers]- I'm caught up with the manga, yeah.
    What do you think of the [first] episode(s) so far? I like it! It has one of my favorite Hange scenes there. I can't wait for the second episode as woo Sasha.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Instead of watching this pish watch good anime like Uchouten Kazoku. It also has a second series this Spring.

YAAAAAS uchouten kazoku!!!!! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Though, I do appreciate Shingeki. I think it's alright, but it is definitely overhyped. Honestly, the only two characters I like are Armin and Hange. Plus, I looooove Linked Horizon, so new music from them is always nice.

I tried to read the manga, but I loathe the artwork. Plus, super actiony shows like this translates a lot better in an animated format. I have been spoiled by some events, but I will not spoil because they angered me beyond belief. I am kind of disappointed with the series being only twelve episodes because of one of the spoilers, but I digress. As long as the pacing is better this time around and the animation is high quality, then all's okay in my book.

As for the episode itself, I say it was a great way to bring back the series. I feel more upset about the horse than I do about Miche. Though, the Beast titan doesn't cease to terrify me.

Years
  • I am very much hype. The opening and ending are cool, though the second opening from s1 will always be my favorite by a long shot. Upsetting it's only 12 episodes long, but I'll take what I can get.

The Beast titan was done very well and I got goosebumps watching the entire second half of the episode. Going to be tough waiting every week for updates now. Gah! Gimme gimme.

also nice to see you again levi I have missed u <3

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Are you still in the hype??? Yes, but more to get interest back.
    Did you lost your interest after all those years? I quickly jumped over to manga after a few anime episodes and I absolutely love the story. However, I had difficulty remembering everything after chapter 60 for some reason, and because I just couldn't get it in my head I lost interest. Shame, I still really wanna know what happens.
    Have you read the manga before [please write yes or no, don't put spoilers] Yes, see the above answer.
    What do you think of the [first] episode(s) so far? Have not watched it yet (busy atm). I can't wait for some scenes to be animated!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Honestly, the most disturbing thing about the whole episode had to be the credits.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Honestly, the most disturbing thing about the whole episode had to be the credits.

I was really hapy to see the end credits :D The intro makes me scare because I like the manga and some elements are soo different, but the end credits reassure me.

Years
  • Finally, development for Sasha. I love her a whole lot more now. She was fun before, but she's officially jumped up pretty high on my favorites list. The next episode though.. Conny, I am so so sorry. ;_; ;_;

And Hange is just <3 as always

Bay

Years
  • Yessss, the Sasha scene I've been waiting forever for it to be animated. Not disappointed there!

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Honestly, the most disturbing thing about the whole episode had to be the credits.
    I know, right? The ED was very weird and disturbing in a good way. I like how they hint at stuff from the manga using it.

Sasha's episode started off slow but picked up quite a bit towards the end. I am enjoying this season, too.

I'm not as hyped for this season as I was for S1. BnHA S2 this season is the series that gets me hyped every week instead. Despite me having read the manga for both BnHA and this. Eh, its still plenty enjoyable as a weekly watch though. Shall definitely be following it to the end.

I feel like I'm the only one who liked this OP as much as all the previous OPs. Everybody prefers either OP1 or OP2 from S1 lol. While, for me, they're all on the same level.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I have the OP in my head now. Seriously, I think the first one is epic (like the first opening of Pokemon) but this one is still pretty good!!

I really enjoyed ep2, like other said it did started slowly, but the end really got me. I knew what will happen when they enter Connie's town, but it was still a shock.

Spoiler:

Back