• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So...give me and the world an idea of what you find attracting in a man or woman, okay?

As for me, any girl who looks after her body (not a twig though), and pretty intelligent. Looks matter **** to me, except if she's fat then forget about it.

What about you?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'm kinda picky so I hardly ever find girls that I like. Anyway I like girls who have a nice smile, a kind personality, easy to talk to and preferably having long hair.

Years
  • The girl must have long black or brown hair, cute looking face, she must be kind and very sensitive. I like cat-girls a lot. My requirements are too long to describe right here.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm quite picky when it comes to REAL attractiveness (like the perfect guy) but I understand no one is perfect and some of the things I can overlook if I were single and looking.

Hmm.. well in a man I'm a sucker for blue eyes and longish hair. (Haha lucky my pair has this) I guess I like my men feminine in that sense.. but I still like a pretty square jaw. Not a strong jaw, though.. because I don't like big chins on a guy. Lips.. well that depends.. but I generally don't like guys with full upper-lips. I usually think guys with a clean shave are most attractive.

As for hair.. eyebrows should be average.. and if they're unforunate enough to get a monobrow then.. guys.. please at least take care of it. You don't have to go overboard on the plucking but.. it's just common sense that if you're gonna groom your beard then the least you can do is pluck :/
    Um.. I like a little bit of chest hair on a guy. I find that pretty attractive.. though I think if a guy waxes there it's just a little bit effeminite for me. Treasure-trails are pretty sexy, though.
    I don't like back hair on a guy.. and I don't like massive amounts of leghair either.

Noses.. well that depends on the guy's face.. but I don't generally like downwards-pointing noses, or flatter noses.

Finally for build.. I kinda think that thinner guys are actually a bit unattractive. Sure some clothes like skinny jeans look great on them.. but I think I'd feel really self concious if I were beside a guy who has a smaller waist than me (and I have a pretty small waist) and skinny legs..

I like muscular arms.. but as for a chest.. I kinda find visible abs to be unnatractive and remind me of like.. gravel or something :/ I dunno.. it's a personal thing.

I'm pretty unattracted to guys who are also overweight.. but more because of the laziness and... the fact that they don't seem to care at all what they eat or drink and I don't want that to affect my own lifestyle. I don't mind a bit chubbiness though but not a lot.

I usually like quite average guys, though.

And I don't mean this to be offensive to anyone but I find that I am not attracted to Chinese (in particular), Hispanic, Aboriginal, or Black men. Mostly because of the reasons I stated above and not for any sort of segrigation thing.. but once in a while I can spot quite the attractive man in those racial groups.

I also like a guy to be quite taller than me since I'm so short.. but nothing past like 6'2".. since yeah.. I'm short.

Yeah I think that's about it for now. If we're going into stuff other than physical that's a whole other list.. which probably overrides this list..

TL;DR..............

But yeah... in short.. my perfect guy is an average, well-groomed man.. average height.. light eyes and long darker hair.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    She has to be smart, nice, able to tolerate me, and has to be in somewhat shape.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Anyone can attract me. As long as they have a good intention, that is.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    To be completely honest, appearance plays an important for me. Although she should be pretty, I don't want her to be a complete airhead or unintelligent. I like her to be nice, caring, up-to-date, and knowledgeable. Oh, and not TOO short -_- xD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    A girl with good shape, a sense of humor and a nice personality will be enough for me. :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well I don't pay that much attention to how pretty a girl is but I don't want someone looking a complet mess. I mean jacked up hair, hygiene, body shape, clothes, personality etc. I like girls that are smart, down to earth, cares about themselves and their appearance but at the same time not afraid to be who she is, someone that I can have fun little arguements with that I obviously won't win, and with a great personality to boot. I could type more but yeah I don't feel like it lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • While physical attraction has very little to do with who I choose to be in a relation with, I'll have to admit there are...certain features I find highly attractive in females. XD

I like girls that are tall-ish, darker hair, a little on the thick side, with...um...moderate curves. >_>

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • The guy must absolutely be cute, and maybe a minimum smart. I don't like fat or chubby guys. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have an athlete's body, though it would be much better lol, but as long as he has a charming face I can go gaga over him. And no glasses. They take the charm out of a guy :/

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like intelligence, pretty good looks (but it's not THAT important), confidence, humour... and I generally go for guys with dark hair ;) or asians!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Main thing I look for is compatibility, really. Someone who has generally similar interests, or is willing to put up with said interests without much fuss, unless it gets really bad, mostly since i enjoy my personal freedom. I guess looks matter a little bit, but that comes after the compatibility factor. A lot of close friends have had really bad experiences over girls, to the point where one of them tried committing suicide [3 times], so I tend not to trust girls too much [no offense, sort of].

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Loyalty and Support come first, and then compatibility.

Let's see... I want a man that's inbetween. Not submissive, because I somehow find that creepy. Not dominant, because I don't believe the clashing thunder that occurs when I get involved with a dominant male is a good basis for a friendship. That is to say, I wind up competing with dominant males and that causes problems. I don't want a man that will demand teh_smexor (INB4 Good luck with that), and I want a man that's into video games like myself, very preferably the kinds I'm into.

Now since I'm a freaking weirdo my preferences are somewhat different for women (...Because I am bi. Little known fact.) First thing's first, I do not subconsciously seek out women. That is to say, I will probably not be the first to show interest. That means I'd want one that showed interest consistently. Because of this my gender dating ratio is like, 10:1 male:female. I am somewhat less competitive around dominant women. I blame Ramirez... Gotta throw it straight out there, probably not into whatever replaces teh_smexor in this case. The rest applies about the same.

Last edited:

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • They gotta have the ability to make me laugh. Good looking... I'll admit it, I'm very shallow. But I won't go out with someone who's an ass but looks good. Good looks are important to me, though.

But hey, I'm not that bad. A good personaility is more important. Just... eh.

Also, I'm more attracted to girls that look and act like guys than guys in general. I'm not sure why.

Years
  • Like barebones(~), I'm also very shallow in that I need the best of both worlds. A girl needs to look ... bearable. Bearable in that she looks good but not necessarily a goddess. She can be overweight, but of course, this has it's limits - I wouldn't consider a woman that's obese / heavily overweight. Annorexic / heavily underweight women are worse than obese women to me. It's like necrophilia with the remains of a 16th century witch - a definite no-no. In terms of personality ... idk.

I go more by what ISNT attractive and work from there <:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I've never been in the position of looking for someone but I have noticed that I'm attracted to guys who have a sense of humor. I also like them if they aren't complete pushovers, but not complete jerks either. I suppose my ideal type would be someone who was witty and clever; I would like it if we could have an intellectual argument from time to time just because I think it would be entertaining rather than being in a lovey dovey relationship.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I fell in love with someone before I knew what she looked like. Then when I saw her, she was beautiful. I won in every category.
    Don't be too shallow. Nothing worse than someone who is far from being a model themselves saying they wouldn't date anyone that isn't good looking.

Needless to say I am attracted to personality rather than physical qualities. Although I don't set requirements for what people must have in order for me to be attracted to them, personality can't really be defined so easily.
    Only thing that would be off-putting is obesity, but I wouldn't ditch/deny someone because of it, just help them to exercise then the problem is solved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back