• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yeah, but all Mattie was on the phone for was to ask if Amanda wanted to meet up. I don't know what else they could find that interesting to talk about. XD

Not to be mean or anything....but next time PC lags, copy your post and hit the ADCC title and see if it posted...dont just keep posting everytime it lags. XD I'm not a phone person either...I dont like talking alot when I'm on the phone for some reason. I get so shy...XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Matt: So? I can find out the number. XD

Ashley: But cheap phones are so..... well cheap. XD
    But I can afford it, and I do got a job.... sort of..... I know it's not not a normal "Show up for work everyday at 10 am" jobs. But, I can't turn down $200 dollars for less then 8 hours of work. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back