• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awww! That's so cute!

Years
    My kid. :P Always gonna be the cutest ever to me.
    Second up would be kittens and puppies lol. Or anything in baby form.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    In my whole life? I have absolutely no idea. I guess it would be this one thing my roommate said to me while he was drunk. Funny how alcohol works. The cutest thing right now?

demfaces.jpg

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Snakes. I can't help but squeal when I see a cute little scaly snake. I find a lot of things cute though, animals, objects, some plants, and even my boyfriend is pretty cute sometimes :3

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    When I was 8 years old my family and I went to a petting zoo. There I saw a family of 4 bunnies that were the most adorable things I had ever seen. The bunnies had very long floppy ears, big black eyes, and fur that was so soft! I wanted to take them home so badly that I nearly cried.

Years
    When I was 8 years old my family and I went to a petting zoo. There I saw a family of 4 bunnies that were the most adorable things I had ever seen. The bunnies had very long floppy ears, big black eyes, and fur that was so soft! I wanted to take them home so badly that I nearly cried.

Floppy-eared bunnies are the most adorable creatures, ever! >3< The only moment that I remember from childhood zoo visits was giraffes drinking each others' pee, and it was scarring...Not cute at all.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Luigi. Probably. Maybe.

Awww! That's so cute!

... Definitely.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Not the cutest thing ever, but there is something that sticks out to me in particular. There's this really elderly couple that comes to the club for brunch every Sunday. I mean really elderly. The man just turned 94 a month or so ago. But anyway, his wife can't have alcohol and the man goes out of his way to put apple juice in a wine bottle for her and bring it every Sunday and have it served in a wine glass for her. She doesn't know it's not really alcohol, but it's little things like that that are cute and sad altogether.

Years
    Not the cutest thing ever, but there is something that sticks out to me in particular. There's this really elderly couple that comes to the club for brunch every Sunday. I mean really elderly. The man just turned 94 a month or so ago. But anyway, his wife can't have alcohol and the man goes out of his way to put apple juice in a wine bottle for her and bring it every Sunday and have it served in a wine glass for her. She doesn't know it's not really alcohol, but it's little things like that that are cute and sad altogether.

Aww that is so sweet! Old people can be the cutest things sometimes, they are just too adorable. <33 I love hearing sweet stories about elderly couples, they are always the best ones.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Amm... it maybe.

One time while searching OWs i got into a site named Wiki. Then in the bottom i saw a picture named - The amazing things on the sea. I clicked it then after i seeing it i went to the bottom. There were too many advertises and suddenly i saw a picture of something like baby. I clicked it then OMG it was a baby sleeping with 3 dogs. Now here the picture -

Awww! That's so cute!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    That reminds me of when I was waiting for a job interview at a Wendy's the other day, and I swear I saw this man that had to be in his 90s taking his wife in her walker to eat there. As they left it was hard to look away as he got up, popped out her walker, unseated her, guided her to the door, held both doors open by himself, walked her to their truck, seated her, took her walker, folded it up, put it in the trunk, got in himself, and drove away. It made my heart melt as he looked to be barely able to walk himself and was without a cane or anything… I wouldn't be surprised if he was formerly paralyzed. I knew it likely took him a good while to get dressed every morning but he went so far out of his way for her ease and convenience. Such a gentleman~

Yukari

Hmm... Definitely my cat, particularly when he was a little Kitten. I mean; he's still cute, but come on! Kittens are absolutely adorable! I remember when I could hold him in the palm of my hand... Those beautiful green eyes and black fur... Yeah, definitely the cutest thing ever.

Years
    While on YouTube looking at Pokemon hacks I came upon Moémon Emerald and after that I went on a binge downloading Moémon Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Eternal, Forever, and Revival. Overload on Moémon and I was going to post the Panda Neko dance gif but couldn't find where all of three main characters are in it so if you want to see it or have seen it go to YouTube and type it in and you can go read the series Hanamaru Kindergarten.

Back