• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ba bum da dum~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Do you lose yourself in the music when listening to your favorite music?

I know I certainly do, nothing is more relieving than just going with the flow of the music. :D

Music is wonderful. n.n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Bahahhaa oh yes 8D I sing out loud. Especially in my apartment; I think my neighbours think I'm weird.

And sometimes when I walk or bike somewhere and have headphones in, I sing too ._. have gotten looks when passing by people more than once. But whatever XD I just don't realize I'm doing it.

And. When I write, I listen to music and sometimes let the music decide what I write about next, a change of events sometimes even... BGM or other music doesn't matter. If I play my own music in games (turning off the BGM and play Winamp in the background) I sometimes let that lead me as well XD

Music is really easy to get lost in~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeeah, I do that a lot.. of course it depends on the band, or the song, but still.

I love music. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    It always depends on what I am listening to, what I'm doing, and where I am. I find it easiest to lose myself in classical piece while laying outside in the grass, or in anything I know the lyrics to while driving. (Yup, one of those proud people who dance and sing while alone in the car.) But when I'm busy doing homework or something, music is just kind of there in the background...I don't really pay attention to it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I totally loose myself. I tend to either sing along with it, or play one of the instruments, usually the guitar, which is wierd, since I don't know how to play that, but I used to play the drums. =3

Ayselipera

Hahaha yes! Especially when paparazzi comes on. :)
    For the most part though only when no one is around. Unless its just my little bro and I. Then its okay :D

Years
    I do! XD

Because I play guitar and drums, I normally act out the double base pedals as if I was on a actual drum kit. Haha.
    Also, same with the guitar, but acting out the riff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I do so only when I'm in my room, with no one around except for the few people I like.
    Outside, I only mumble, and also when I'm not near anybody.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    If the song has lyrics in a language I can speak, I will sing along XD
    Which causes oh-so-funny situations because I use headphones, so my mom doesn't hear the music and thinks I'm talking or something XD

If I'm listening to some of my 8 gb of instrumental songs, chances are I'll hum and shake my head XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Sometimes. It depends on what the song is though. If its a song that I really adore... I'll get totally lost in it and not now what is going on in the real world.

Or sometimes... if I have music on while writing, I'll get so into my story that I forget to come back to reality. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Always....If the song is on, I dance and sing. XD
    "~I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker....~"
    XD

Back