• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad graphics? Bad construction? Bad game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    yea not if you like baseball

and besides my dad bought it for HD movies i play it for games
    and i got my wii for christmas.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Dude are you saying you bought a PS3 just to play MLB 2K7 and THE BIGS in awesome graphics?
    Dude.

wtf? they both suck. the show is what it is. and resistance fall of man is like the best game ever. it so owns halo! and its not just baseball..madden and ps3 just came out november we still have to wait for the awesome games like residant evil 5 and god of war 3, way moreeee

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Seriously shut up about your baseball.

The pokemon moves is what Nintendo really did the graphics in.

You try making movse looking as good as that.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    nvm this is stupid. this is a pokemon topic not baseball.

my point is. the graphics in PBR suck but only because it a wii game. and it doesnt matter cause really... Pokemon in HD?? they arent even real.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    I hate baseball 8DD
    Graphics doens't tell how good is the game, sheesh!

no **** your a girl

and thats exactly what im saying but sometimes its true do you seriously want the red/blue sprite for pikachu in PBR??

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • to rileysox: yea i like baseball even though i'm not american!
    to bibi: dude go away!

i saw the commercials and the graphics and gameplay look great.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    to rileysox: yea i like baseball even though i'm not american!
    to bibi: dude go away!

i saw the commercials and the graphics and gameplay look great.

for the show? cause yea it is great. but when you play online everytime i play someone after the first pitch it gets disconnected. the server (sportsconnect) really sucks. i want to go complain to them but they wont listen to a 14 year old.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    I hate baseball 8DD
    Graphics doens't tell how good is the game, sheesh!

You're right it doesn't, but when the main two highlights of the game are 3D Battling, Multiplayer sans Friendcodes, then there's a bit of a problem.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Your right. Fortunately the game has 3d battling, random online, rare items for DP, completely customizable trainers, additional save files, additional teams within said save files, I mean come on, from friend passes and rental passes alone I have about ten, eleven different teams I can play with. with my friend passes I can feel what my opponents were feeling as they battled me using those very same pokemon.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    bibi don't spam, Viksu don't bypass the damn censor, and RileySox don't curse. Jeez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back