• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Maison Records Contest

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
  • Stephen is ridiculously good as a partner if you're a billy no mates ;) I'm currently up to match 39 with a poor IV/EV MGardevoir and a very good Latios. Hoping to get to 50 before I stop so I can unlock Wally rematch.

Protect has saved my behind more times than I care to remember. Cross Poison Crobat? Protect, Megagross uses Zen Headbutt, easy win :)

Streak ended...guess the good IV's were necessary. Didn't help that Stephen lead with his Aerodactyl battle 51 onwards. But at least I got the Wally rematch and trainer card upgrade!

Attachments

• Battle Maison Records Contest
      bm streak.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 31
    Last edited:

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
    Years
  • I can use some more BP, and now I actually have a reason to play some more in the Battle Maison.:)

Count me in for this one!

EDIT: Nearly halfway in Super Multi! I'm coming for that emblem, guys!
    EDIT2: Yay, 40 win streak! I'll post a screenshot when either my streak ends or I beat Frozocrone's streak. :)
    EDIT3: Starting at battle 46 in Super Multi, your opponents get Legendaries. Not ideal for a non-legendary win streak. I'm still going, though. :)
    HOPEFULLY FINAL EDIT: I did it! I won 51 battles in Super Multi! There's a screenshot down below. Also, thanks Altairis for organizing this contest. I racked up so much BP while doing it I'm probably gonna battle there for fun instead of for BP. :P If you want a picture of the lady on the left saying the win streak I'll get that as well. Also, my streak isn't done yet, just editing to let you know I beat Frozocrone's 50 streak.

Attachments

• Battle Maison Records Contest
      DSCF1229[1].jpg
      891.8 KB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I am veeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly making my way up Super Rotations

just waiting for the RNG to finally screw me over again lol

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I can use some more BP, and now I actually have a reason to play some more in the Battle Maison.:)

Count me in for this one!

EDIT: Nearly halfway in Super Multi! I'm coming for that emblem, guys!
    EDIT2: Yay, 40 win streak! I'll post a screenshot when either my streak ends or I beat Frozocrone's streak. :)
    EDIT3: Starting at battle 46 in Super Multi, your opponents get Legendaries. Not ideal for a non-legendary win streak. I'm still going, though. :)
    HOPEFULLY FINAL EDIT: I did it! I won 51 battles in Super Multi! There's a screenshot down below. Also, thanks Altairis for organizing this contest. I racked up so much BP while doing it I'm probably gonna battle there for fun instead of for BP. :P If you want a picture of the lady on the left saying the win streak I'll get that as well. Also, my streak isn't done yet, just editing to let you know I beat Frozocrone's 50 streak.
    Yay good job!! I haven't gotten that far yet :( Farthest is 30 with my brother haha.

Me too haha I keep getting soooo screwed, that's why I haven't been posting. Also died once because my brother used Earthquake and Surf and moves that would hit my mons too >.>

Years
  • Right now, working on beating the super singles record. I have the Doubles, Triples, and Rotation scores beat and will post screenshots in a bit.

Edit: Decided it would be easier to post a video so here's the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbB8xkHXWjo

Sorry for the terrible video quality. I don't have a camera so I had to record this footage on a second 3DS and try to convert that in a format that YouTube accepts. It didn't help this is my first time uploading on YouTube ever. ~_~

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Right now, working on beating the super singles record. I have the Doubles, Triples, and Rotation scores beat and will post screenshots in a bit.

Edit: Decided it would be easier to post a video so here's the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbB8xkHXWjo

Sorry for the terrible video quality. I don't have a camera so I had to record this footage on a second 3DS and try to convert that in a format that YouTube accepts. It didn't help this is my first time uploading on YouTube ever. ~_~

I'm really sorry about taking so long! I was moving into college and switching computers, so I took a while to reply. Congrats! I hope you can get them all c:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

fuck it finally happened

#24 and it pulls some parafusion hax on me with >=[

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I defeated Nita once.

I can barely make a streak in Super Singles. Also, I prefer doing Singles, so I wouldn't see myself battling the other three Chatelaines.

Before, I didn't know they had English accents.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I finally made a streak of 14 battles in Super Singles. Nice one, I'd say to myself...but Nita will prove to be a challenge.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So I happened to beat Nita just now

Not like that means much for the rankings, but it's been a while since I've gotten to 50 in Super Singles

idek why it happened lol, I was just using Super Singles to get BP, didn't think the team would last that long

Back