• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Powalen I always check that caps lock is on or not and see which key i am pressing and Omicorn I wanted to know that which password i have to enter community password or we have to make another password for battle server.

You do have to create a new password for Showdown, haven't you done so before? If not, I'm afraid your username is already taken and will have to come up with a new nickname.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah it seems to be down for everyone atm. Gonna have to wait on Steve to do a reset :[

Sirfetch’d

Asked steve to reset it which he did so it's all good now! Up and running

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Server does seem to be down, yes. Y'all might have to wait a few hours or so until either wolfy or PPN can restart/reset it. Sorry for the inconvenience, and all y'all have to do is to be patient! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
yeah, still down at this time. Sit tight, guys. I'll get a team of Mankeys and Primeapes to check out the problem while I send a bat signal to the server administrators. Patience!

EDIT: thanks, Rukario~

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

>.>

GDI WOLF

Actually our server isn't broken at all. The entire Pokemon Showdown login server is down and it is affecting all servers. A few 4chan hackers attacked the server and right now Zarel and co. are working on a fix so everyone can log in. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/disaster-relief-thread.3522288/

You can still get on the server by using a non-registered alt as Windy and I just did. You just have to try a few times. Hopefully it will all be up soon!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Oh, speaking of login server, I have checked just now, and looks like the system started to be okay, so you can logging in using the username that you have registered now. Even though I can't guarantee that it's fully recovered yet, in fact, it takes numerous tries for me to finally able to use my name there, but at least I'm able to login now.

Last edited:
Years
I can report that I'm unable to log in because it says the server is "experiencing heavy load" so it's definitely not fixed for everyone yet. So I can assume it's working for some people and not working for others.

Back