• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Shoddy doesn't increase activity, and Wi-Fi doesn't decrease it. If Wi-Fi acts up it's almost always Nintendo's fault and who's to say an overloaded Shoddy server wouldn't mess up?
    This is probably the only time I'll miss Greene1516's rants. He'd at least be able to set some level of agreement.

....Because an overloaded server never messes up. It lags a little, but there is almost never a DC....

Don't say something is bad until you've tried it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • >.< I give up officially now...

Obviously the dying activity isn't enough to spur reasonable change.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    This is just sad to me. If you guys got some personal problems with each other, get a chatroom and fight there or msn each other etc. Instead of ideas and reasonable talk its been spammed with bitter spouts.

Pokemonleaguechamp, we get it. You don't like Greene1516 or H+S. Just keep it to yourself. Its getting old.

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    ^ agreed ^ lets actually find a GOOD way to revive the battle stadium that we can agree on

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • This is just sad to me. If you guys got some personal problems with each other, get a chatroom and fight there or msn each other etc. Instead of ideas and reasonable talk its been spammed with bitter spouts.

Pokemonleaguechamp, we get it. You don't like Greene1516 or H+S. Just keep it to yourself. Its getting old.
    Now when did I say that? The H&S League is failing, and Greene1516 knew fairly well how to keep SOME activity.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
  • how about we stop talking here, get into the forums and start....idk....battling????
    Cause however you want to battle, its up to you. Shoddy or not. I just like to use WiFi, so i stick with it.

Find someone online, and challenge him/her/it. Thats all

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • how about we stop talking here, get into the forums and start....idk....battling????
    Cause however you want to battle, its up to you. Shoddy or not. I just like to use WiFi, so i stick with it.

Find someone online, and challenge him/her/it. Thats all

Good idea.

-dr4g0n12 out-

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • VALENTINES DAY TOURNAMENT GO GO GO GO because I know maybe 90% are not doing anything tomorrow for lack of having a sweetie, ekeke.

Wouldn't standard, short monthly tournaments with cute prizes boost morale and pace instead of having long drawn out tournaments or dry leagues with few challenges? Just trying to condense and multiply activity (i.e. bring the community together), as separate leagues with sometimes awkward rules appear to turn battlers away or create enemies (why I do not appreciate clans). Spread the love.

I should make a WiFI team, lol. I have some success on Shoddy/PBR (heyy, that is a start).

Next post should be something exciting about how a person battled another. Let's get pumped, do actions, less talking~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Wow, I meant like, a recent battle. :(

Perhaps, showing videos could increase an incentive to battle. Lol, psychology. XD

It takes like 4 brain cells to organize a tournament and make it appealing to the eye.. :>

Detox

Uhhhh All my recent battles were o shoddy.

And give me permission and ill make a tourney >=)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Wow, I meant like, a recent battle. :(

Perhaps, showing videos could increase an incentive to battle. Lol, psychology. XD

It takes like 4 brain cells to organize a tournament and make it appealing to the eye.. :>

Which makes many creators of tourney these day possesing one or less cells....xD

Detox

Yeah I just made a pretty good looking (if I may say so Myself) tourney, and blade shall be reading over it.

Detox

^________________________^
    We have prizes.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Umm, no.
    I personally think we need to keep Leagues around as constant spots for battling, and have tourneys here and there with prizes that will make people want to join and win.

Back