• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I really don't see why I'd ever try stall on WiFi. I mean it would take ~1 hour to just finish the match D:. Not that I use stall anyway lol.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Lol, well, I just ran stall over Wi-Fi yesterday and the battle only lasted like, an hour. Wouldn't have even been that long, but my Gatr missed an Ice Punch in through Sand Veil and then it hit me with a Crit Stone Edge, lol. So yeah, it took another at least 20 minutes after that. It isn't so bad as long as you know how to use it (As in, get your hazards up early), and don't just keep switching between walls with no hazards.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Lol, well, I just ran stall over Wi-Fi yesterday and the battle only lasted like, an hour. Wouldn't have even been that long, but my Gatr missed an Ice Punch in through Sand Veil and then it hit me with a Crit Stone Edge, lol. So yeah, it took another at least 20 minutes after that. It isn't so bad as long as you know how to use it (As in, get your hazards up early), and don't just keep switching between walls with no hazards.

Is that even possible.............

Yeah, Gliscor is the best spin blocker ever. Dodges moves like they aren't even throwing them.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Cacturne is better, it can set up spikes as well as block them from being spinned, whilst posing a huge offensive threat w/ base 115s. Just you wait, Froslass will get replaced by this one... ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Haha y'alls lingo has made me realize what a total noob I was/still am when it comes to battling. I remember a while ago I had (for a not totally serious battle with a friend of mine...but still) the following:

Smeargle @ Quick Claw
    -Spore
    -Nasty Plot
    -Agility
    -Baton Pass

and I thought I was a tactical genius. XD

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Nope I have not bought it yet. I had the chance to yesterday but passed on it for something else. I will get around to buying it when I have more money lol.

Ooka

Years
  • I had to spend my money a month ago to get it lol. But I've already beaten most of it before, so it's boring right now.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Lol. I pre-ordered..plying it right now.
    Felt sorry for the Gamestop Clerk...trying to explain to this crazy woman that Gameboy Advance runs on batteries, even though she can see the Double A batteries right there in the slot....xD

Ooka

Years
  • Right now I'm shaking my Pokewalker with a Zubat in it so that I don't have to wait till it gets like level 40 to get a Crobat.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
    Years
  • the pokewalker is fun to use in the beginning of your game.
    But when ur pokemon require thousands of exp points (XD) it becomes kinda useless

Ooka

Years
  • I got 5,000 some steps with Mareep on it and it only grew 1 level. So I'd say it's just a max at 1 level each time anyways.

Back