• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Here in this section I suppose, but you'll really need to polish up your writing or else most won't take you too seriously. Not only that, you need to run your ideas through the mods assigned to this section and gain their approval before you can post it.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    is there anything out there where people can be like gymleaders over wifi and people can play the journey on the forum then go ahead and battle certain gymleaders and obtain badges in the forum after a certian amount of posts in the forum? i think that would be cool its like a mix between rping and wifi battling.

if i were to do somthing like that where would the best place for it to be?

i like the idea but like Griff said you would need there approvals and people are lazy they would just spam the hell out of everything to get the posts needed to challenge the gym

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    yea i would make it seem more neat if i were to start a thread like that. this is jsut my quickly-get-your-words-out writing. and thanks for the info. im gonna get somthing together and then present it to a mod.

but im one of those people who says stuff then never gets around to doing it. so if someone wants to steal my idea feel free. jsut let me know. i would want to be a part of it either as a gym leader or jsut a participant. it seems like fun.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    It would be really awesome. But people are lazy, and you can never trust people to do it properly on the internet. People don't have the time, are too lazy, they forget about it, or complications arise because of different personalities mash together in a Rping battle thread. No matter how dedicated people are, there will always be things that hinder them from doing things properly. People live in different timezones, they have different senses of responsibility (So that they "forget" to inform people that they can't battle at the agreed time), and so on.

It's a fun and great idea right up until you add internet reality to the picture. =)

In other news, I just opened up a new league. The Dome Wolf League. =)

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    It would be really awesome. But people are lazy, and you can never trust people to do it properly on the internet. People don't have the time, are too lazy, they forget about it, or complications arise because of different personalities mash together in a Rping battle thread. No matter how dedicated people are, there will always be things that hinder them from doing things properly. People live in different timezones, they have different senses of responsibility (So that they "forget" to inform people that they can't battle at the agreed time), and so on.

It's a fun and great idea right up until you add internet reality to the picture. =)

Gratz on the new League :D! look forward to challenging it in the Future!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010

i thought about some of that a little bit. what if we had a bunch of gym leaders? like 16 and 2 elite fours so there's a greater chance of people being available at all times?

you could get eight badges of any arrangement to battle wither elite four than people who've beaten both get special notice.

also positions could be bet on. like "oh if you beat me youre the new leader" and such

we could have spoiler boxes to show who has what badge. like the statues in the gyms on the game

Detox

So what is the current topic, as I had previously forgotten this place existed.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    -scratches head-
    He probably means the usual pattern of there being an explosion of challenges when the league/tourney first opens and then tapers off over time. It's how some of the once-popular leagues here died off, eventual lack of challengers.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    -scratches head-
    He probably means the usual pattern of there being an explosion of challenges when the league/tourney first opens and then tapers off over time. It's how some of the once-popular leagues here died off, eventual lack of challengers.

All hail the truth. xD
    There are some exceptions though. Multi-Mix is still here. H&S and Final Frontier really died due to major activity on the of the leaders, the creator left, and most leaders followed...not really challenger activities.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Frankly, I consider it a damn MIRACLE that in the failure that is the Battle Stadium the Multi-Mix Special League has lasted this long. Probably the reasons are a: active leaders and b: steady trickle of challengers.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Its slowly dying like all other leages/tourneys eventually do. I kinda want another good/exciting league to challenge but it won't happen for a while probably.

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Its slowly dying like all other leages/tourneys eventually do. I kinda want another good/exciting league to challenge but it won't happen for a while probably.
    Well there's the Shoddy Stadium.

Back