• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been banned from website?

Yes or na

• ye

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • nah

Votes: 42 67.7%

• Total voters

Vie

Years
  • I got several infractions, but I have never been banned. Let's hope that I can keep it up. =]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Youtube... removed my account once.
    When spamming someone's forum I got banned.. it was for a pupose.

I dunno about anywhere else. I'm surprised PC hasn't. XD;

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • Um, I don't think so...
    I'm generally not a person who does bad stuff, so I don't think I've ever had a reason to be banned. ^^;
    I try to be the same, although sometimes I do say things which make me sound like a complete idiot, not intelligence-wise but due to the nature of what I say in relation to others.

I'm pretty sure I got on the wrong side of Ausaudriel at one point too, yet he neglected to tell me.
    I would post a quote with source, but I can't find it at the moment, my chatlogs seem to have cut off just before my last birthday >_<

But yeah, in reality I'm not a blood-sucking parasite insect. But you're just going to have to take my word for it.

I haven't been banned from any sites, but I have been warned on one site for posting "!!!" as a reply to a quote which was entirely misinformed.
    Those were the days :P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I've never been banned by a website, but I have been banned on a forum (SPPf) once. It was supposed to be a perma ban. -coughs-... it all started a couple months after I joined.

I was a really bad member. The forum was my first, so I didn't understand what rules were. How did I put an image in my signature? Why wasn't my club approved? I hounded the mods with stuff like that. So naturally, when they saw my account and another's on my ip address, they'd think to ban me. Truth is, I was making my best friend an account. I was over her house on SPPf and I wanted her to make an account, which she agreed to. While we were on seperate computers in the same house, I guess the ip thing was all "WOAHMYGODDUPLICATE!" So one night, I was browsing the forum and had to leave for something. When I returned but an hour and a half later, I was banned. "You have been banned from SPPf. Your ban will be lifted never," or something like that, was my message. I freaked. Two days later, I got in touch with a higher staff to get my account back up. I was so happy when it finally was. The mod who wrongly banned me also kindly sent me an apology pm.

So yup yup. Only time ever banned, but wrongly so. Ban lifted, posted, left there, came here, a good little member person who hasn't been banned. Yayay. :3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    nah b aint bin band from no website focka

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Yeah, when I get fed up with a specific site I usually do whatever I can to troll & later get banned. Pe2k is my primary outlet for doing this. (Over 20 alts thus far)

However, I have gotten banned at PC, but am no longer obtaining warnings/infractions.

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Can't say that I have been banned from anything. It's really not that hard to use some common sense to figure out what is good/bad to post on a website. Although, there will always be people that just make posts that consist of sheer stupidity.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The only forum I've ever been banned from was this one forum made by a Serebii troll.
    Honestly, I don't know why I bothered to even troll the place. :(

Aside from that, no.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I have never been banned on any forums because i'm normally peacefull and kind but mostly silent, lol.

Years
  • Truthfully? Yes, I've been banned from a website in the past, though over a very corrupted situation. Though it didn't bother me too much, I just went along on my excursion without looking back upon it.

Back