• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
  • It's Bál, yeah! And heh, glad you liked his (mis)adventures 8P I had fun writing them, and he's going to both cause and get in trouble some more when I get back to writing.

Now he just needs to meet people again. How far ahead are the others at this point, btw? I remember many were already in Mt. Moon the last I read.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    It's Bál, yeah! And heh, glad you liked his (mis)adventures 8P I had fun writing them, and he's going to both cause and get in trouble some more when I get back to writing.

Now he just needs to meet people again. How far ahead are the others at this point, btw? I remember many were already in Mt. Moon the last I read.

Going to the Cerulean Cape route being challenged by G. Clark to step the Gang of Bugs territory. Ohhhhh... Scary! Xd

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Kiya is still on Route 3. I finally got to working on that post and it's almost done. Ideally, I can have it up before tomorrow.

Anselme is back in Pewter City, though, if you feel like interacting with an irritable 29 year old who wants nothing to do with pokemon.

Speaking of, gimmepie, when I made Kiya it seems that Adventure took Anselme off the OP, replacing him with her. I'll assume this means he was officially removed, so I'm going to ask if he can be brought back. I'd like to post as him again

Years
  • It's Bál, yeah! And heh, glad you liked his (mis)adventures 8P I had fun writing them, and he's going to both cause and get in trouble some more when I get back to writing.

At this stage nobody is further than Cerulean, nobody has taken on Misty yet.

Kiya is still on Route 3. I finally got to working on that post and it's almost done. Ideally, I can have it up before tomorrow.

Anselme is back in Pewter City, though, if you feel like interacting with an irritable 29 year old who wants nothing to do with pokemon.

Speaking of, gimmepie, when I made Kiya it seems that Adventure took Anselme off the OP, replacing him with her. I'll assume this means he was officially removed, so I'm going to ask if he can be brought back. I'd like to post as him again

I guess I can consider this an experiment then, and since I did love Anselme it might as well be him. If you can give me his SU again and any other pokemon he has caught since then I'll add him back to the OP.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Cheers for the answers, guys. Alright, so I'm not that far behind then, just gotta beat that gym and blast through Mt. Moon. I've the first half of the Gym Battle almost written up too, so whoo? Just gotta proofread it tomorrow. Midnight is not good for that.

Ha, definitely wouldn't mind! Sigur's irritable and wants nothing to do with Pokémon himself, so either they'd get along on some weird level, or piss each other off from the get go. Both options are totally cool.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Finally got that Kiya post up, but... ugh...

I'm not too satisfied with it, mostly because I'm not that good at writing fistfights. I think this is actually the first real fistfight I've written, short as it may be. Also because it was written in short bursts over a long time, making it end up sort of disconnected. But whatever. At least it's done.

Years
  • Finally got that Kiya post up, but... ugh...

I'm not too satisfied with it, mostly because I'm not that good at writing fistfights. I think this is actually the first real fistfight I've written, short as it may be. Also because it was written in short bursts over a long time, making it end up sort of disconnected. But whatever. At least it's done.

Looks good to me :D
    I'm loving Kiya's strange relationship with her pokemon haha

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Got a post up as well, finally! It's a bit on the short side, but I couldn't fathom writing the entire battle in one go |D So I'll continue with it later this week.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Heh, thanks, I plan to!

Will probably finish the second half today or tomorrow. I'm gonna wait for someone else to post first though, because I'd rather post a new one than edit the old one, and I don't wanna double post |Db

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Just gonna reiterate my previous question, cause it looks like it got missed. Can I write Zakk failing to catch a Pokémon, without the GM's decision, or must all capture attempts be decided by the GM?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Just gonna reiterate my previous question, cause it looks like it got missed. Can I write Zakk failing to catch a Pokémon, without the GM's decision, or must all capture attempts be decided by the GM?

If I'm not mistaken the GM decides. You have to end the post with the ball shaking.

By the way, I'll make my next post (with a guest star) either tomorrow or on Sunday.
    Funny, this RP has become a Sunday tradition for me xD

Years

Sorry about this! Your question probably got mixed in the GM change over. Technically speaking your post should end with the ball shaking for me to decide whether or not your capture was successful. But I'm all for developing characters and storylines so feel free to PM me so we can work something out.

If I'm not mistaken the GM decides. You have to end the post with the ball shaking.

By the way, I'll make my next post (with a guest star) either tomorrow or on Sunday.
    Funny, this RP has become a Sunday tradition for me xD

A guest star? Well now I'm excited :D
    Looking forward to seeing what you bring to us!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well if someone really wants a capture to fail, why not let them? :p

I want to keep posting with Art, but I'm not sure that's going to happen soon. Give me the weekend and we'll see, otherwise you are free to kick me.

Years
  • Well if someone really wants a capture to fail, why not let them? :p

I want to keep posting with Art, but I'm not sure that's going to happen soon. Give me the weekend and we'll see, otherwise you are free to kick me.

I fully intend to let him, I'm just curious as to what he has in mind xD

Sure thing, just let me know what you plan on doing. I'm not in any rush to kick people.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • There, I finally posted.

It would have been much longer, but then I haven't written the Rocket encounter, yet, plus I have more in mind. It's not the animation-length I promised... but the entire "Mt. Moon Arc" of my character's story can at least be treated as an entire episode (or two) if you transpose it... I think.

I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to start to write again later.

Back