• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begin Again

Years
  • Yo, I'm TaylorSwift but you can call me T-Swift, Swift, Taylor, or anything along those lines. Only thing I'm not a big fan of is "Tay-Tay." It annoys me for some reason.

I'm a 15 and a half year old male, not female. I started playing Pokemon when I was 6 I think with Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. My first I guess main stream game or whatever the term is for them was Diamond. Since then, I've played at least one of every series except for ORAS. However, I've recently been enlightened and began playing Magikarp Jump, easily the greatest creation Nintendo has ever come up with.

I'm into a wide variety of things. As far as Pokemon and these forums, I like roleplaying, the Rom hacks section, and I'm into competitive battling. Outside of Pokemon, I'm into sports and music. My favorite sports are American football, wrestling, baseball, and UFC/MMA. I do enjoy watching/am interested in hockey, lacrosse, volleyball, and some other sports I can't think of right now (curling). As far as music, T-Swift is actually the greatest ever. Other than her <3, my interests are rather broad. I enjoy every genre, except for like screamo stuff. I like Jason Mraz, The Script, Owl City, Logic, Kendrick, and Green Day.

Katy Perry is straight garb btw

Oh, and I like Poketubers lol. I mostly watch Pokeaim, Blunder, Chimpact, etc. in their crew. I do try to watch playthroughs from Patterz, Nappy, and Supra.

I'll talk about anything, if you want to strike up a conversation just send me a message. :) I guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello Taylor, and welcome to the forums! You have great taste in music by the way. ^_^

Do you like her older country-ish songs(like Begin Again), her newer stuff, or all of the above?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey Taylor, welcome to the community! We just recently added a Magikarp Jump section to the community which you can find here. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to sometime soon. We have a really nice roleplay section which you can find here. Feel free to visit our Showdown Server where you can battle other members of the community, participate in events, and test out teams. I enjoy a few PokeTubers myself, particularly Nappy, and maybe occasionally HoodlumScrafty. If you have any questions or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Hope you have a blast!~ :D

Years
  • Never heard of those poketubers but then again I hardly watch many. I think JWittz is my only one, but he's a Nintendotuber now and now just Pok?mon anymore haha. Gotta check those out, been looking for more people to watch. =o

Welcome Swift! I am very happy to see your wide range of interests, and hope that means you will find a lot to talk about here. <3

Years
  • Heya there Taylor, welcome to PC! Magikarp jump is a pretty fun game, and we even made a forum for it. You can find that here if you'd like to join in on the discussions. Hey, you should check out the Roleplay Theatre to take part in one since you mentioned liking them. I watch some PokeTubers myself, but not any you mentioned. :<. Have you seen Jwittz or Shofu? They're some of my favorites, I suggest checking them out :). ~Have fun exploring what PC has to offer!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • OMG TAYLOR. YOU ROCK. kidding. What's your take on Taylor suddenly releasing her songs on Spotify. It is such a glorious day.

I also play Magikarp Jump a lot. It's basically what's taking up most of my time nowadays lol. Anway, welcome to PC!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Taylor! My friend actually has every single one of your songs downloaded. All 90 or so of them in fact :D Anyway it's nice to see that you like Taylor Swift so much. Whilst I don't listen to her that much, I adore The Script and Owl City so awesome choices there. <3 Since you like Taylor Swift a lot though, what do you think your favourite song of hers is? It's also cool to see that you have such a wide range of interests. I've played lacrosse before and it's one of the best sports I've played though our school doesn't have a team, unfortunately. I wish they did though. Also YES, Magikarp Jump is fantastic.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Have a good time here. :D

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Hey Taylor, welcome to PC :) I like Taylor Swift's old music and her new stuff is fine too. I don't really listen to country, but her stuff is the only exception.

I also played Shadows of Almia a while back and it was fun from what I remember. My first Pokemon game was Diamond and it had such a huge impact on me. That's what really got my serious gaming thing going.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other nice people on PC. See you around!

-Midnight

Years
  • I'm like a week late, but whatever.

Hello Taylor, and welcome to the forums! You have great taste in music by the way. ^_^

Do you like her older country-ish songs(like Begin Again), her newer stuff, or all of the above?

Thanks. :) I definitely prefer her older country songs, but I like all of it.

OMG TAYLOR. YOU ROCK. kidding. What's your take on Taylor suddenly releasing her songs on Spotify. It is such a glorious day.

I also play Magikarp Jump a lot. It's basically what's taking up most of my time nowadays lol. Anway, welcome to PC!

OMG I WAS GOING CRAZY AND HER RADIO HAS BEEN GOING NONSTOP ON MY PHONE.

Magikarp Jump is a disease.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hey Taylor, welcome to the community! We just recently added a Magikarp Jump section to the community which you can find here. I haven't played it yet, but I plan to sometime soon. We have a really nice roleplay section which you can find here. Feel free to visit our Showdown Server where you can battle other members of the community, participate in events, and test out teams. I enjoy a few PokeTubers myself, particularly Nappy, and maybe occasionally HoodlumScrafty. If you have any questions or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Hope you have a blast!~ :D

I like HoodlumScrafty, I just don't usually get around to watching his videos. There's a lot of people I try to keep up with. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Never heard of those poketubers but then again I hardly watch many. I think JWittz is my only one, but he's a Nintendotuber now and now just Pok?mon anymore haha. Gotta check those out, been looking for more people to watch. =o

Welcome Swift! I am very happy to see your wide range of interests, and hope that means you will find a lot to talk about here. <3

I'm not huge on JWittz. I don't dislike him, just don't find him as fun to listen to as a lot of other people.

Heya there Taylor, welcome to PC! Magikarp jump is a pretty fun game, and we even made a forum for it. You can find that here if you'd like to join in on the discussions. Hey, you should check out the Roleplay Theatre to take part in one since you mentioned liking them. I watch some PokeTubers myself, but not any you mentioned. :<. Have you seen Jwittz or Shofu? They're some of my favorites, I suggest checking them out :). ~Have fun exploring what PC has to offer!

Magikarp Jump is the greatest game of all time. hands down

I like Shofu, but again, I just don't usually get to watching his videos. He's a cool guy though.

Thanks! :)

Hi Taylor! My friend actually has every single one of your songs downloaded. All 90 or so of them in fact :D Anyway it's nice to see that you like Taylor Swift so much. Whilst I don't listen to her that much, I adore The Script and Owl City so awesome choices there. <3 Since you like Taylor Swift a lot though, what do you think your favourite song of hers is? It's also cool to see that you have such a wide range of interests. I've played lacrosse before and it's one of the best sports I've played though our school doesn't have a team, unfortunately. I wish they did though. Also YES, Magikarp Jump is fantastic.

Anyway, welcome to PC! Have a good time here. :D

You already know I have every song downloaded and a playlist with all of it. Favorite song is really tough, but I'll give a top 5 (which is still tough) and not in any order.

1. Hey Stephen
    2. Ours
    3. Enchanted
    4. Story of Us
    5. Thug Story feat. T-Pain (this one is life changing)

Hey Taylor, welcome to PC :) I like Taylor Swift's old music and her new stuff is fine too. I don't really listen to country, but her stuff is the only exception.

I also played Shadows of Almia a while back and it was fun from what I remember. My first Pokemon game was Diamond and it had such a huge impact on me. That's what really got my serious gaming thing going.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other nice people on PC. See you around!

-Midnight

A lot of her new songs tend to grow on me. I didn't like I Don't Wanna Live Forever AT ALL at first, but it's grown on me. Shake it Off, Blank Space, etc. were all similar. Everybody likes her country music though.

I played through Diamond a ridiculous amount of times. I know that game like the back of my hand. I understand the Pokemon impact.

Back