• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner's Mafia: Trouble in The Guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • I feel like the Mafia in every game is doing both Ash - especially after reading how downhill Blarzimafia went.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    haha, yeah pretty much. especially in Blarzi god do I not even want to talk about how bad things in Blarzi went.

oh i should vote um

[shock] Yuta

I don't like jumping on bandwagons (on the first day, at least) so going for one of the two who haven't posted around yet.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Well, either way I would hesitate to vote without any solid evidence.
    But um, that's quite hard considering my knowledge of Pokemon is not the best e.o

Ullion

Years
  • Well, either way I would hesitate to vote without any solid evidence.
    But um, that's quite hard considering my knowledge of Pokemon is not the best e.o

That's why day 1 is always so hard. You're left up to the vague clues left in the event post, people's reactions as well as info from the detective.

And all 3 things I listed are all shotty ways to even get a good lynch off, since so many people can be lying or twisting things around.

Personally, I liked Syn's longer post about which pokemon he thinks is liable for the type of death on night zero. But as I pointed out earlier, all of it is simply speculation at this point.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    Sorry abiut my not being here! Friends visiting and family celebrations have been keeping me on my toes lately! Anyways, since I haven't had much timw to catch up, I think I'll jump on the random vote bandwagon. Just for today.

[Lick to death] Kiriyuuki Kasuna

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Having thought about it, I'm gonna use [Powder Snow on] gio7sm

I know this won't change killing Kiri, hence my original vote, but something in my head says I believe it's Gligar more than Oshawott.​

Ullion

Years
  • I thought I voted already o.o I'm gunna keep it the same:
    [Bubbe] gio7sm sorry buddy ;-;

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Ah! Umm... I guess I'll go with the bandwagon then?
    Damn I'm bad at this game

[KILL] gio7sm

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with me, I may be an absol, but us absols don't molt, and if it was an absol, it could have been aidan. Help I'm probably a suspect, SAVE ME!

EDIT~OMG THAT MUSIC. Such nostalgia.

Ullion

Years
  • Well some people did look your way on day 1 Absol. And you do have fur.

But that's not necessarily enough to go - seeing as how half (or more) of the pokemon here have fur. XD'

Question! Was the fur in the blood of the first or second kill? Presumably Kasuna (the Oshawott) was killed by the Serial Killer... I mean it does state that Oshawott says "The... There was... Another Ki..." -ller. So if the patch of fur was found in his blood, that would mean the serial killer is a pokemon with fur.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • This music though GOD I love mystery dungeon literally freaking out as I'm reading the post.

But bouncing off what Ullion said, there are way too many Pokemon with fur to really hold it as a substantial clue to pinpointing exactly who is mafioso. I wouldn't go panicking. There's way too many ways you could make an argument that somebody has fur. Hell, it could be a red herring and actually turn up as Oshawott's own fur tonight. If otters' hair are considered fur ... ? GAH. HALP.

But I'd wager the fur is at least something to go by ... but, let's look, who could you not really consider to have fur? I might have to break out Bulbapedia for this.​

Ullion

Years
  • Lilipup works for sure, Absol. So does Absol, though :P So does most pokemon here. I want to break things down more and get more thoughts out there, but everything we have is just way too vague. I'm hesitant to even vote now, especially after voting gio off on day 1. :(

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Hey guys, I was poking around Bulbapedia when a question popped up in my head.

"As they inspected their rooms, it was noted that Tepig had seemingly started looking for the culprits of his own free will."

Did we just lose our Investigator.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    "As they inspected their rooms, it was noted that Tepig had seemingly started looking for the culprits of his own free will."

Did we just lose our Investigator.

this is exactly what i was thinking. if this is the case, then we're in serious trouble :/
    i would have said we should go after Kasuna since he is who Emboar voted for yesterday, but he was already killed and turned out to be innocent. so... now what? ;-;

as a Lillipup, i admit i'm really furry, but i didn't do it D: woof! but there are way too many other Pokémon with fur who could've done it to really narrow it down just by that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back