• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best animated Disney movie?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My favorite Disney movies are the ones everyone pretty much said! The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, pretty much any Disney movie that came out before the late 90's. Not all from before and there were some later ones that were okay... but Disney movies started getting pretty boring about halfway through the 90s. At least, I think so. I also liked all the Disney/Pixar movies... I love Toy Story one and two! Those were great...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Rutt: I cant beilve you totaled a mamoth!
    Tuke: That mountain came out of nowhere! it was in my blind spot! XD

Rutt: Lets play I spy!
    Tuke: Okay
    Rutt: I spy something...green!
    Tuke: Um...tree! my turn, i spy something...taaaall
    Rutt: Tree! I spy a...vertical log?
    Tuke: Tree okay i spy something-
    Rutt: Tree!
    Tuke: Hey you didnt let me spy
    Rutt: Hey it counts!
    Tuke: No it dont!
    Rutt: Yes it does!
    Tuke: tree..
    Rutt: WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!

(at least i think thats how it goes XD)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Rutt: I cant beilve you totaled a mamoth!
    Tuke: That mountain came out of nowhere! it was in my blind spot! XD

Rutt: Lets play I spy!
    Tuke: Okay
    Rutt: I spy something...green!
    Tuke: Um...tree! my turn, i spy something...taaaall
    Rutt: Tree! I spy a...vertical log?
    Tuke: Tree okay i spy something-
    Rutt: Tree!
    Tuke: Hey you didnt let me spy
    Rutt: Hey it counts!
    Tuke: No it dont!
    Rutt: Yes it does!
    Tuke: tree..
    Rutt: WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!

(at least i think thats how it goes XD)
    Tuke: *after Rutt says "tree!" before he spys* I didn't even spy anything...
    That was funny....in a way hehe..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    lol

my favorite Disney movie was Aladdin...I liked the Genie a lot, and it had half-decent sequels (unlike other Disney movies *glares at Lion King and Little Mermaid*)

I liked Beauty and the Beast and Lion King a lot too, but not really until I was old enough to get more of the subtle adult humor in each of them.

100marios

Years
    tmbjr said:
    lol

my favorite Disney movie was Aladdin...I liked the Genie a lot, and it had half-decent sequels (unlike other Disney movies *glares at Lion King and Little Mermaid*)

I liked Beauty and the Beast and Lion King a lot too, but not really until I was old enough to get more of the subtle adult humor in each of them.
    The Genie was awesome hehe...

Genie: *After he's losing to Carpet in a game of chess (or checkers?)*
    I can't believe it, I'm losing to a rug!
    That was funny! The Genie is probably one of the funniest Disney characters ever.

The sequel wasn't too bad. We bought it at least! LK2 was rather pitiful though, but I have yet to see The Little Mermaid 2....

I've always liked the Lion King, (I liked Beauty and the Beast a while later) and I always seem to hear one new thing in it everytime I watch it. Most likely because I couldn't understand when I was little....

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yea the nightmare of christams was great, wasnt it a disney movie? o well it was listed so i guess it was...it was great cuz i hate singing movies and when i saw this i really liked the theme and the songs were cool! LOL, did disney make chitty chitty bang bang? i know its not animated...but if they did make it its the best singing movie!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hmm, not sure if this is animated but my faveorite movie ever,(disney of course or it wouldnt be in this thread!) The Nightmare Before Christmas. Im Jacks biggest fan!

100marios

Years
    Wing Zero said:
    yea the nightmare of christams was great, wasnt it a disney movie? o well it was listed so i guess it was...it was great cuz i hate singing movies and when i saw this i really liked the theme and the songs were cool! LOL, did disney make chitty chitty bang bang? i know its not animated...but if they did make it its the best singing movie!
    My sister is in love with that movie!
    Her top three crazes are:
    1)LotR
    2)The Nightmare Before Christmas
    3)the Pirates of the Caribbean

The movie was really cool! It was a really good idea!
    ....I don't know if Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang is made by Disney....
    Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang we love you!......don't mind these musical outbursts hehe...
    But it was still a good movie! I never liked The Sound of Music though, (although I was around 5 when I first watched it....and I know thats not a Disney film) but times can change!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i was checking to see if chitty chitty bang bang was a disney movie...and it is!!!!
    yay something new to talk about! has anyone seen iit, if not i really recomend it! it stars **** van dike who later stars in the **** van dike show...hes a really good ol' actor...Chitty bang bang, Chitty chitty bang bang.
    *lyrics* lol:
    Chitty bang bang, Chitty chitty bang bang.
    Oh you pretty
    Chitty bang bang, Chitty chitty bang bang,
    we love you. And our pretty
    Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty chitty bang bang loves us too.
    High, Low, Anywhere we go, on Chitty Chitty we depend
    Bang bang chitty chitty bang bang
    Our fine four fendered friend
    Your Sleek as a thourough bred
    Your seats are a feather bed
    You turn everybody's head today
    We'll Glide on our motortrip
    With pride in our ownership
    The envy in all we surbay
    Oh Chitty, you Chitty, Pretty Chitty Bang Bang
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We love you
    And Chitty our Chitty, pretty Chitty Bang Bang
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Loves us to
    High Chitty, low Chitty, anywhere we go On
    Chitty Chitty we depend

100marios

Years
    Wing Zero said:
    i was checking to see if chitty chitty bang bang was a disney movie...and it is!!!!
    yay something new to talk about! has anyone seen iit, if not i really recomend it! it stars **** van dike who later stars in the **** van dike show...hes a really good ol' actor...Chitty bang bang, Chitty chitty bang bang.
    *lyrics* lol:
    Oh you pretty
    Chitty bang bang, Chitty chitty bang bang,
    we love you. And our pretty
    Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty chitty bang bang loves us too.
    High, Low, Anywhere we go, on Chitty Chitty we depend
    Your Sleek as a thourough bred
    Your seats are a feather bed
    You turn everybody's head today
    We'll Glide on our motortrip
    With pride in our ownership
    The envy in all we surbay
    Oh Chitty, you Chitty, Pretty Chitty Bang Bang
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We love you
    And Chitty our Chitty, pretty Chitty Bang Bang
    Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Loves us to
    High Chitty, low Chitty, anywhere we go On
    Chitty Chitty we depend
    *applauds*
    That was good hehe....
    I remembered the 'High Chitty, low Chitty' part, but I didn't want to look silly by saying it if it wasn't true. I haven't seen that movie in such a long time......I don't think I own it.....

How about Mary Poppins? That's a good musical!
    Oh a spoon full of sugar, makes the medicine, go down!
    Good song hehe....you got to love it when the bird starts singing!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm surprised more people didn't choose the Hunchback of Notre Dame as their favorite. I think it is the most beautiful and detailed movie Disney has ever made...the musical score is the best of all the disney movies, and it's the darkest and most mature Disney movie as well...the problem is how different it is from the book. In the book, Quasimodo is nearly deaf, Frollo has Phoebus killed, and there are NO obnoxious talking gargoyles...that aside it's the most grand and breathtaking Disney movie of all time. My favorite song of all time in any Disney movie is in here, the one titled "Heaven's Light/He*lfire" ...honestly, how many times do you hear the word "licentious" used in a Disney song? The sequence where Frollo sings that song is almost the most beautiful thing Disney's ever made.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    i didnt like that as much becasue the story line wasnt too intrigueing for me... the thought of that magical nanny didnt really make me go bonkers...and the lyrics, in my oppinion, werent as great as chitty chitty bang bangs! man i love that movie...it has to be my all time favorite!

100marios

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    *points to reply on bottom of last page, which would otherwise never be seen unless this pointing was done*
    *raises his index finger up to state that he saw the post, but not immediately because he was in another thread*

I kinda thought you would say you liked that movie Chairman Kaga! It's really good, but I haven't seen the whole thing in one sitting. I wish I could though...

I think both Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang are about equal. They're both sure fire Disney classics, and both are really interesting,
    Chim, chimeny! Chim, chimeny! Chim chim, charoo!
    Hehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    lol...Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was a bit eccentric :P My sister will break out into "Truly Scrumptious" sometimes and she sort of scares me o_o

Was Bedknobs and Broomsticks disney? I always did sort of like that...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
    The Little Mermaid {lol} and the Aladdin movies were my all time faves. I couldn't get enough of those when I was younger.

I guess The Lion King was good, one of those lengendaries. I didn't appreciate it when I was younger, but I see how it's a good, classic movie. Funding Nemo [haf Pixar], is on it's way to becoming like the Lion King.

I never really liked Beauty and the Beast though. It's not really that interesting to me.

What about those forgotten disney movies?! The Great Mouse detective for example. You never hear about that. They need to realease all of the Disney Classics on DVD to show Generation X what Classic Disney was all about.

That is all

Back