• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Of course, of course. Where's the fun in that without me twerking till the arrow of time?

& you guys said it'll be a failure. Pfft!

Well... I'm fairly sure it's still a failure
    best coast california

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well... I'm fairly sure it's still a failure
    best coast california

Is that a trollface? Smh. I feel like I've seen that face everywhere but I don't remember where exactly. Is that...a cropped photo of Dakota? :o

Its a failure to be a failure. A Negative x Negative = Positive. I like your thinking, Mr. ShadowE.

I definitely agree with this wise woman. Be more active, yo.

Is it illegal to agree with oneself?

TY

Is that a trollface? Smh. I feel like I've seen that face everywhere but I don't remember where exactly. Is that...a cropped photo of Dakota? :o

Its a failure to be a failure. A Negative x Negative = Positive. I like your thinking, Mr. ShadowE.

Is it illegal to agree with oneself?

It's a Twitch emote everyone keeps spamming XD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    It's a Twitch emote everyone keeps spamming XD

So you admit. You DO spam? Isn't that against the rules? A bad moderator is forever a bad moderator ;) Too much pressure for the new guy huh? We still love you brah

TY

So you admit. You DO spam? Isn't that against the rules? A bad moderator is forever a bad moderator ;) Too much pressure for the new guy huh? We still love you brah

I still make quality posts, so a small emote does nothing bad :P

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I still make quality posts, so a small emote does nothing bad :P

I see nothing quality about this post. Maybe your dictionary is different than me. Let me look.

/flipping pages

Oh wait, that's quantity. Gah, that's about as bad as comparing grays to greys. Oh lordy.

TY

I see nothing quality about this post. Maybe your dictionary is different than me. Let me look.

/flipping pages

Oh wait, that's quantity. Gah, that's about as bad as comparing grays to greys. Oh lordy.

Because you aren't Dutch, that explains everything.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Ah bollocks... I ran out of reasons... you win this time >_>

I am always victorious. "This time?" How about everytime? Yippy!

Anyway, I must sleep. 5:30AM & no sleep yet. Tired as heck. If I ever stay up till next night time without sleep, I'll be wild/crazier than I seem to be now & act like I'm drunk. True story.

The reason why I haven't posted much recently is because I've been taking my best friend to the hospital, trying to cheer him up because of his recent girlfriend who dumped him on Valentine's, listening to my nephew's blahblahblah problems, trying to cheer up several people, etc. My dad needs a ride to the hospital every now & then. Have to do things to keep my food stamp. My friends have been getting me to meet their girlfriends & get them involved in our group hangouts & such. Of course I have to be there, I'm the life of the party no matter where I go! Not to mention I've been talking to an old, old friend of mine. I really like her :) She's making it seem like 40 minutes away is too long of a distant though. Pfft. I'll do all the driving if that's what she wants, don't be like that -_- Just hope that isn't too much of a factor of what could be down the road...

& when I'm home, I've been keeping up on my shows as much as I can since I watch about 15 shows weekly, & when they are out of the way, I play on my Xbox 360 & chill on the battle server during my free time, basically. Been too lazy & tired to type a bunch, really. I don't even get paid for gas money for all of these. *Sigh* I seriously need a job to not do any of this anymore. So bored at this life haha.

Anyway, G'Night DCC!

Years

Anyway, I must sleep. 5:30AM & no sleep yet. Tired as heck. If I ever stay up till next night time without sleep, I'll be wild/crazier than I seem to be now & act like I'm drunk. True story.

The reason why I haven't posted much recently is because I've been taking my best friend to the hospital, trying to cheer him up because of his recent girlfriend who dumped him on Valentine's, listening to my nephew's blahblahblah problems, trying to cheer up several people, etc. My dad needs a ride to the hospital every now & then. Have to do things to keep my food stamp. My friends have been getting me to meet their girlfriends & get them involved in our group hangouts & such. Of course I have to be there, I'm the life of the party no matter where I go! Not to mention I've been talking to an old, old friend of mine. I really like her :) She's making it seem like 40 minutes away is too long of a distant though. Pfft. I'll do all the driving if that's what she wants, don't be like that -_- Just hope that isn't too much of a factor of what could be down the road...

& when I'm home, I've been keeping up on my shows as much as I can since I watch about 15 shows weekly, & when they are out of the way, I play on my Xbox 360 & chill on the battle server during my free time, basically. Been too lazy & tired to type a bunch, really. I don't even get paid for gas money for all of these. *Sigh* I seriously need a job to not do any of this anymore. So bored at this life haha.

Anyway, G'Night DCC!

Awe, Sector, you're such an amazing person to be doing all that~ :3 I thought I scared you off with those long messages XD

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years

Anyway, G'Night DCC!

Good girl, Sector.
    Even though PC should be the world's number 1 priority

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Good girl, Sector.

best coast california

Mr. Ramirez, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

And if you talk about my wife, the tramp, I will personally have a psychotic breakdown. So don't.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    best coast california

Mr. Ramirez, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

And if you talk about my wife, the tramp, I will personally have a psychotic breakdown. So don't.

What the iOS did you just say about Apple, you little Android ? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in business marketing, and I've been involved in numerous lawsuit investigations in Apple, and I have over 300 confirmed iPhone sales. I am trained in Phone warfare and I'm the top businessman in the entire US cell phone company business. You are nothing to me but just another jailbreaker. I will outsell you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with trying to jailbreak around me? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret Facetime network of geeks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out your gigabytes and gives me all your money. Your tricks are mine, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stop you from jailbreaking in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in selling iPhones, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Apple Products and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your entire monthly plan. If only you could have known what unholy retribution of trying to jailbreak and trying to download apps for free would bring you, maybe you would have not of jailbreaked at all. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ♥♥♥♥ fury all over your malevolent goals and you will watch me with your bricked iPod as you're you and your ♥♥♥♥ music is taken away in a police van. I'm ♥♥♥♥ing rich, kiddo.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Quick, someone help steer us away from this insane technobabble that makes no sense here in the CCC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back