• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I don't understand what's going on here and that makes me uneasy so perhaps we should get back on some sort of track lol

Perhaps we should all spend a while applauding Sector's Insanely Good Samaritan status.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't understand what's going on here and that makes me uneasy so perhaps we should get back on some sort of track lol

Perhaps we should all spend a while applauding Sector's Insanely Good Samaritan status.

Already did my part, good sir. I thought I was nice, but Sector took it to another level :')

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Your best friend requires visits to the hospital because his girlfriend dumped him on Valentine's Day?
    That is totally the reason for it all. No, they just happened around the same time I suppose. He has some disease that makes his body parts swollen a lot. Its disgusting. Hie hands are all swollen & his face. His ex-girlfriend's family are nothing more than racist, she was given an ultimatum. Sad, but true. I just found out this morning that my sister has a gallstone & will be needing surgery soon. More stuff going on!
    Awe, Sector, you're such an amazing person to be doing all that~ :3 I thought I scared you off with those long messages XD
    Those long messages are my favorites :) We can chat easily somewhere else now, so its all good. We can continue where we left off :P

Last edited:
    Years
    That is totally the reason for it all. No, they just happened around the same time I suppose. He has some disease that makes his body parts swollen a lot. Its disgusting. Hie hands are all swollen & his face. His ex-girlfriend's family are nothing more than racist, she was given an ultimatum. Sad, but true. I just found out this morning that my sister has a gallstone & will be needing surgery soon. More stuff going on!

Those long messages are my favorites :) We can chat easily somewhere else now, so its all good. We can continue where we left off :P

Surgeries are a serious matter D: It isn't fun to be stuck in bed, in pain and eating horrible hospital food. Been there, don't wanna go back >.< Also, your true pervyness has shown on Skype I see...XD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Surgeries are a serious matter D: It isn't fun to be stuck in bed, in pain and eating horrible hospital food. Been there, don't wanna go back >.< Also, your true pervyness has shown on Skype I see...XD

There is a true pervyness? What's a fake prevyness? :p

Anyway... I've never been in a hospital so I can't relate. :(

Shhmew

Years
    I only went to the hospital once that I can remember, and it was for stress. I had an intense pain in my chest and my heart beat wouldn't slow down. They thought I had a blood clot or something. But nope... just stress :(

Hospitals are awful. I hate being in them. There's just an air of tension and sadness and ickiness. Although, they tried giving me some sort of anxiety medicine while I was in, and I felt really... floaty. That was kind of nice. I think that was the only time my heart rate would go below 100, lol.

Years
    I was hospitalized at the age of 2 with pneumonia, and yes I can recall the experience. Haven't been hospitalized since.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I haven't been hospitalized in a really long time, but was for several weeks (maybe months, I can never remember) when I was young. I nearly had to go again on several occasions, but always managed to avoid it haha.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I was hospitalized at the age of 2 with pneumonia, and yes I can recall the experience. Haven't been hospitalized since.

Are you sure you recall the experience or just what people told you? I heard that you won't remember anything up until the age of 5 later on in life because of how un-developed your brain is at that time or something.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I've been hospitalized a couple of times. Once for my operation and the second for an infection. Those are the ones I can recall.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I've been to the hospital once when I almost broke my jaw. It was the summer heading into 5th grade and my brothers and I were grabbing pillows, running, and then sliding on the hard wood floor with them. To make a long story short, I missed the pillow and landed on my jaw.

It wasn't broken, but it was locked for a good three to four hours

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    These ♥♥♥♥ing hearts just make me want to curse all the ♥♥♥♥ing time. ♥♥♥♥!

Sir Codin

What the ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥? What the ♥♥♥♥ is with all the ♥♥♥♥ing hearts?

♥♥♥♥ing mother♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥bag ♥♥♥♥ turd on a mother♥♥♥♥ing toaster.

It's funny because apparently "turd" isn't forbidden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back