• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Personally, I preferred the previous censor filters. I ♥♥♥♥ing swear, those were the ♥♥♥♥ <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥ Swear Border <3 ♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I like your enthusiasm.

The little hearts still seem weird to me haha. Guess I'll get used to them :)

Years
  • Not when the ♥♥♥♥ing censor is a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ing hearts. It looks silly in my opinion. (or the admins are trolling)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I can't help but think they're trolling. Why the ♥♥♥♥ would you use hearts? Asterisks always worked for me...

Whatever, I'll just calm down and deal with this ♥♥♥♥.

Either way, it is a bit unique for a forum.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Troll or not, realize you're all complaining over hearts. NOT that big of a deal guys. The fact you guys keep swearing doesn't exactly help your points either :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm actually loving this change, to be honest. Very creative. <3 Not sure who brought this idea up, but I'm guessing it was Introvert? I've seen him mention it in one of his threads at CQ&F.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If you don't like the hearts, then don't curse, simple as that. It wasn't implemented to make cursing look pretty, or anything, it's just an aesthetic change to something that shouldn't really be seen at all. And it wasn't really suggested by any particular member, afaik.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • If you don't like the hearts, then don't curse, simple as that. It wasn't implemented to make cursing look pretty, or anything, it's just an aesthetic change to something that shouldn't really be seen at all. And it wasn't really suggested by any particular member, afaik.

Yo dog, stahp it. It's just DCC and we are messing around with it. I said that jokingly cause Introvert always hated me. No one in this thread is serious at all and everyone was just messing around. There is no rule against cussing if you don't bypass the censorship if I'm not mistaken.
    You're a feisty little Pikachu today!
    Were you bread with Volt Tackle and have been hungry? Cause you seem a little stingy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Eh, today wasn't my best day to say the least. Seriously though, don't go overboard with the cursing, I don't need a post full of hearts :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Would you like to talk about it my dear?
    Did you lose your 1 white friend? :(
    Would flip a table, but I'm laying in bed. -_-; And it's nothing really, just found out something that I don't really know how to react to. On the plus side, killed 3 people in Assassin on campus today :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back