• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I don't have any allergies, even though my last time I was sick was when I was spending merely some minutes watching arcade games' monitor (and the last time I was sick when watching monitor was a long time ago), I wonder does this counts as allergy or not though.

Last edited:
    Years
    It's been over a year now since I have been sick in any way.. but I fear that since I'm in school now, that could possibly change :/

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It's been over a year now since I have been sick in any way.. but I fear that since I'm in school now, that could possibly change :/

You'll be like a kid first going to preschool! My son was sick on and off for six months lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I never get sick either - I get a cold once a year and even that puts up a half-assed attempt at affecting me. I skip the sore throat entirely, it's essentially just a few days of sniffles.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I rarely get sick for real unless I get food poisoning lol... Usually my Allergies just kick my butt :/

Years
    I always catch a cold in January or February. Never any other month, it's weird. I don't have one now, but I know its coming.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Problem for me is the rapidly changing weather. It can be up to 80 one day then a few days later 40...

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I'm not allergic to anything (I've been in contact with so far), yet at this time of year I always get cold, or fevers...
    I think I even catched that Noro virus that is currently going around over here...

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I remember a few years ago, there was global warming, whereas it wasn't that cold at all nor snowed that much. I want that back.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I remember a few years ago, there was global warming, whereas it wasn't that cold at all nor snowed that much. I want that back.
    Hah! The year where Earth was "at it's breaking point" was the year that it started snowing in June for me. School was getting out in a week and it started coming down.

I hear now that some scientists are trying to push "Global Cooling" and making people believe that we're going into a second ice age. What a joke.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I hear now that some scientists are trying to push "Global Cooling" and making people believe that we're going into a second ice age. What a joke.

We still pay attention to scientists & their conspiracy theories? lol

Khilia

Years
    I personally wouldn't really mind a global cooling or a new ice age or something like that...

...eee hee hee, seeing how the willpower of anybody else will freeze into oblivion while I frolick in the snows and am being joyful over their misfortune...

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I don't know about that stuff anymore. But that there is some major climate changes going on (both warmer summers and harsher winters) and that we are using the natural resources in a irresponsible way that will harm everyone, that cannot be denied.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    How is everyone's return to school been? My nieces & nephews return tomorrow, they had 3 snow days to enjoy vacation a little longer.

Khilia

Years
    How is everyone's return to school been? My nieces & nephews return tomorrow, they had 3 snow days to enjoy vacation a little longer.

I've been going for 3 days already and I want holidays to return as soon as possible again...
    (luckily they'll do in the beginning of February)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    All of this global climate change is simply part of the planet's natural cycle. I don't think that all of it can be credited to burning fossil fuels and toxic waste; the Earth has been through a lot worse than us. There's occurences that the Earth has had that we wouldn't survive as a species, yet it's still here, floatin' around the sun. And it's better than ever, too.

To be fair though, I think the Earth sees us as a minor threat (yes, I believe the earth is its own being). And it's finding very creative ways of dealing with our incessant need to breed (think: the Black Plague, HIV, cancer, etc). Soon enough our population will be back down just like it was in the 1400s. The question, though, is how.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back