• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Mine's kind of unfortunate, since getting a Nokia Lumia 525 was cheaper than just repairing my Nokia Lumia 900.

So I got myself that.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    For people who like windows phone, a Nokia is a great option. They make really nice phones.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I can't believe that people still stick with the... I mean luckily not many of them do... Talk about diehards.

There's a site called CrackBerry which is pretty much the site for BlackBerry fans.

Years
  • My dad has a Blackberry. It's horrid.

I'm on my second iPhone. I was seriously thinking about switching to a Galaxy phone, but went with the iPhone again.

Sir Codin

For someone who hates touchscreen phones, the market is sadly not going in my favor.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Unfortunately you pretty much don't have an option but to use a touchscreen phone haha. And Twiggy, I know about crackberry. Those poor people ;;

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Unfortunately you pretty much don't have an option but to use a touchscreen phone haha. And Twiggy, I know about crackberry. Those poor people ;;

Other people like to make fun of CrackBerry :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My dad's one of those Blackberry peeps as well. He's emotionally attached to his Q10, which is really horrid of a phone imo.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm not even sure whether I want to use a physical keyboard on a phone. Keys are tiny, and it's inflexible compared to virtual keyboards. It also adds into bulk if it were to be a slider.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I'm not even sure whether I want to use a physical keyboard on a phone. Keys are tiny, and it's inflexible compared to virtual keyboards. It also adds into bulk if it were to be a slider.

I have a phone a lot like a Blackberry. It's just one of those Wal-Mart type go-phones. I text really fast on it and it's a lot more efficient once you get used to it. I mean, I type without looking all the time and it comes in handy in class. ;D. You can actually feel what keys you are typing, while on a virtual keyboard, sometimes you have to look or you don't have a clue.

However, I would much rather have an iPhone xD. I just like to justify my phone.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I like how the Windows Phone keyboard both fudge keystrokes before autocorrect kicks in and adapts to context.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    We often go on a technological tangent here, don't we?

I'm a fan of the SwiftKey keyboard on Android. Best keyboard I've ever used. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back