• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I agree. I'm not a fan of NASCAR but I think that the sport requires an intense amount of leg strength and concentration. Another under looked sport is gymnastics. :c
    Yes, the mental strength is a must. CONFIDENCE is a huge thing in NASCAR.

What about cheerleaders & bowling. I've heard from so many people saying they don't classify those as sports.

one thing is you got me into nascar, another thing is one of us knows more nascar than the other. There's a fine line. :P

Well you are correct, but I am #1 in both of your categories. Your point? ;)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    For the love of all things adorable, that miniature Darth Vader has stolen my heart.<3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

What about cheerleaders & bowling. I've heard from so many people saying they don't classify those as sports.

Hm, I guess it depends on how you look at it. To me though, bowling is just a game. :p

TY

How the hell can poker be a sport lmao, its only luck and nothing else but luck imo.

TY

Poker might not be a sport, but it's extremely fun. Till you start getting drained of money, that it. :c

Oh i played it a lot with my family in the summer... for some reason i always kept winning. We didnt play for real money though XD

Years
  • I've never really been interested in playing poker, but if I could play it for fun and not for money, then maybe I would get into playing it :p

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Eh, it's simple, really. The hardest part that isn't luck base is just remembering the ladder (single, double, 3 of a kind, so on). Everything else is pure luck.

Oops, gotta head out for class.

Yukari

I play poker occasionally, obviously for fun and not money. It's actually pretty fun once you know what you're doing. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back